Blue balls

Asahi's POV:

How long has it been? Ah right, more than a month and a half. We didn't do that for almost two months now.

Why?
Because almost two months ago y/n said she needed to focus on her studies for the upcoming exams. So we hardly met for two weeks. Then when I thought I could finally spend some time with her, she went to a family trip for another week and a half for vacation.

When she returned, we couldn't hang out at my house, because my mom took a few days off of work so we obviously couldn't do anything at my house.

And since the last week, I've been busy with my volleyball training that coach Ukai has been taking extra sessions of for the upcoming tournament.

Now, I don't really have a high sex drive, or even care about it all that much, it's quite average. No really, if you hear about Nishinoya, Tanaka, Suga and Daichi's sex lives, which I do a lot, all of which is without my consent or willingness to hear, you'd think you are the purest person on the earth. Like man do they fuck around a lot with their partners.

No really, I'm worried for Suga, his back must be giving out going at it with DAICHI. Not to sound creepy but I don't think I need to explain people about how much of a romantic Tanaka is so rip Kiyoko. Idk how Nishinoya and his girlfriend go at it everyday but- kdkdkdek anyway!

Coming back to the point, I'm not all that needy when it comes to sex. But every man has a limit. I have been past mine for 2 weeks already.

I don't jack off really, because, why should I? I have such a pretty girlfriend, it would be such a waste. But due to this, I had to resort to it as a last option. Not saying that it was bad. Y/n sends me her private pictures.... Yk *cough* nudes *cough*. But I feel wrong seeing them..... Ahhh... Anyway, I did what I had to do please don't judge me, she sends them for that singular purpose only although I rarely use it.

So now, after all this time, I can finally spend some alone time with my y/n. Gonna tidy up a bit. My beard is overgrown. I should wash my hair too. Maybe I should take a shower altogether.

.

Timeskip: 1.5 hrs

The doorbell rang, as I hurried to the main door, fixing my hair and clothes on the way.
Hair- done
Sweatshirt- neat
Beard- trimmed
Cologne- a light dab of her favourite one
Temperature- just as cold as she likes
Mom and dad- won't come home till tomorrow evening

*Click* the door opened.

"Hey" she said stepping inside as I take in her appearance. Her face that breaks into a smile, a smile enough to make my entire day better. Her hands and her hair, and that pretty face. Damn do I love her.

"I love you" I blurted out like an idiot in daze. Wait, do I sound weird? No wait she's blushing.

"Atleast let me come in first." She giggled changing into the house slippers as she walked towards me, her warm little hands caressing my face. My hands moved on thier own going around her waist, we hugged each other.

Ahhhh... This familiar warm feeling in my heart. Why do I feel like I melt whenever she touches me? I close in any gaps between us, pulling her as close to me as possible, she hugged me as well. How long has it been since we last held each other? Is this what it is to be touch starved?

"I love you more Asahi." She says pulling back her face, giving small pecks to my face. I can't help but smile and look at her. It's been a long time.

Now this could've been a wholesome moment, except when my hands moved over her body (her body which drives me crazy), I felt something entirely different 'down there' and I pulled back immediately, an urgent need to change the topic and position. Whew, this could've become tragic really quick.