The morning after

Vansh opened his eyes to see his sweetheart sleeping peacefully pouting her lips looking just like a baby. But what he saw next made him gulp, in her sleep riddhima had kicked her blanket upto her feet and as she was habitual of tossing and turning in her sleep her gown has been pushed upto her knees making her legs bare.
This was the second time he was seeing riddhima's toned legs, the first time was when she came out of the bathroom wearing his kurta, damn that day he had to take 3 cold showers to keep himself in control, looks like today also he will have to take a cold shower. It was not his fault, his wife was innocent yet soo tempting, only he knew how he controlled himself around her.
Seeing her stir in her sleep, vansh immediately closed his eyes.
Riddhima woke up and looked around her surroundings in a daze but then realised that she has gotten married to vansh.
Her gaze fell on vansh who was sleeping on the couch.
Who would believe that the Great Vansh Rai Singhania looked as innocent as a baby while sleeping but as soon as he wakes up he becomes a growling lion.
Riddhima took out a saree from the cupboard and went to take a shower.
After 30 mins she came out only in her petticoats and blouse, vansh gulped seeing her like this.
What was she even thinking,
He is a man for heaven sake, she can't just roam around him half naked and expect him to keep himself in control.
As riddhima looked towards him he again closed his eyes pretending to be asleep.
Satisfied that he was sleeping riddhima walked up to the mirror and started drying her hair with a towel, a few cold droplets fell on vansh's face and he felt like he was in heaven.
A beautiful heaven where there was no negativity,only him and riddhima
Once she had tried her hair, riddhima took hold off her saree and started draping it around herself but was unsuccessful.
Vansh stood up from the sofa and seeing her struggling to drape her saree, he turned his back towards her and said,
V: madat kar doon kya
Riddhima was startled hearing his voice but saw him facing his back to her with his eyes closed,
With a pounding heart she came infront of him and said,
R: ankhein band he rakhna
Vansh smiled slightly, it was not the first time he was making her wear a saree, last time too she had said the same thing, to keep his eyes closed.
Well it did benefit him a way that he would get to touch her a little too intimately and he would blame it all on the fact that he had his eyes closed and it happened by mistake.
Taking her saree in his hands he started draping it around her, his heartbeat accelerated and he felt hers rise too
Once he reached infront of her and placed his hands on her stomach to tug the saree in, he felt her hands come on top of his, taking the folded saree from his hand she tugged it in.
Vansh opened his eyes to see him beautiful wife all dolled up in a red saree by him.

Vansh let out a shaky breath and immediately turned around knowing very well what he would do if he kept staring at her

R: thank u
V: your welcome.
Saying so vansh went inside the restroom to take a shower, a very very cold shower.
Riddhima came down and took blessings from dadi.
D: beta, aj tumhara shadi ke baad phela din hai toh tumhe kuch meetha banana hoga.
R: g dadi
Riddhima came inside the kitchen and after pondering for good 15 minutes started making meethi bhaat.
Vansh came down to see everyone seated on the breakfast table but his sweetheart was nowhere to be seen. Just when he was about to ask about her riddhima came out of the kitchen with a bowl in her hand. One look at it and vansh realised that his sweetheart had made his favourite meethi bhaat, truth was he never had a sweet tooth and would always avoid sweets but when his sweetheart had made this sweet for the very first time for him, he developed an instant liking for it not because it was very delicious but because it was made by her.
Dadi came near riddhima and said,
D: riddhima you have made this sweet so now you have to feed it to vansh with your own hands
Riddhima looked at her nervously but then picked up some with a spoon and directed it towards vansh mouth, vansh took the bite and hummed pleasantly, it was soo good to taste her hand made meethi bhaat after soo long.
I: bhai, kesa bana hai?
V: amazing
Riddhima face broke out into a beautiful smile hearing his complement
Vansh took out a chair for her and made her sit on it and himself sat beside her.
Breakfast was going smoothly but soon riddhima smile got replaced with a deep frown and hurt seeing kabir coming towards the breakfast table,
Kabir greeted everyone and sat infront of riddhima
Riddhima looked at kabir with hurtful eyes and then lowered her face, the tears threatening to fall down from her doe shaped eyes, suddenly she felt a hand caressing her hand, riddhima saw that it was vansh's hand, he was continuously caressing and squeezing it assuring her that he was there for her.
Riddhima gave him a small smile and started eating her breakfast with left hand, sia who noticed riddhima eating with her left hand said,
S: bhabhi, ap left hand se kyun khaa rhe ho?
Hearing this riddhima tried to take her hand out of vansh's but his grip was damn tight.
Aryan who understood his vansh bhai's antics said,
A: sia, tum bhi na, abhi tum bachi ho nhi samjho ge.
S: kya nhi smjhoon ge?
A: kuch nhi chup chap nashta kro or phir cartoons dekho
S: haw, main koi bachi thodi hoon jo cartoon dekhoon
A: bachi he toh ho tum, choti se
S: you
V: stop it guys, haan riddhima batao na left hand se kyun kha rhe ho
Vansh said with a naughty smile
Riddhima looked at him shocked, he was teasing her and that too infront of everyone
But was riddhima she wont left him get away with this,
Pinching his thighs with her left hand, riddhima immediately freed her right hand from his hold whereas vansh let out a small shriek.
R: kya hua vansh? Ese chila kyun rhe ho
Riddhima said innocently, damn her cute and innocent face
V: kuch nhi, bas ek lady mosquito ne zor se kaat lia
Riddhima looked at him with an open mouth, how dare he call me a mosquito
S: bhai apko kese pata chala ke mosquito lady the?
V: bus pata chal gaya.
Everyone started laughing hearing all this banter except kabir
He was burning in rage, he hated it when vansh was happy. He wont let him have a peaceful life, never.
After getting done with breakfast riddhima was walking towards her room when kabir came and stood infront of her.
She tried to go away but he kept blocking her way,
R: what?
K: congratulations riddhima, you got married and that too with vansh. Iam impressed.
R: get out of my way.
K: uff ho riddhima main toh tumhara ghum bante aya hoon.
Riddhima gave him a uninterested look,
R: kesa ghum?
K: ek criminal se shaadi karne ka.
R: just shut up kabir
K: wait a minute, just because I confessed that i wanted vansh behind bars for my own motives you think he is an innocent nan?
Hahahah, oh god riddhima,
If this is what you think than you are very wrong riddhima, yes i wanted him behind bars for my personal motives but that doesn't change the fact that he is a straight forward criminal, a mafia.
R: I don't trust you at all
K: okay, don't trust me, ask your husband yourself.
He is hell bent of being truthful to you then iam sure he wont hid his profession from you.
Come on, do it, i know you want to do it.
All the best riddhima.
Saying so kabir went from there smirking, he had pressed the right nerve, vansh wont be able to tell her the truth about his illegal business because he fears that riddhima would leave him after knowing his truth and will lie about it
That would be the moment when he would take advantage of and manipulate her against vansh and drift them apart, breaking vansh into pieces.
Riddhima walked upto her room, kabir words still ringing in her ears.
Could it be true that vansh was a criminal?
If so, did it mean that he would have killed many people in his life?
Not wanting to fall in kabir's trap of manipulation she decided to confront vansh.
As vansh came inside his room he saw riddhima looking at him with questioning gaze
V: what happened?
R: you remember you said that you want to be truthful to me
V: yes
R: so will you answer all my questions truthfully
V: what questions?
R: yes or no
V: yes
R: are you a criminal?
V: what?
R: you heard me in the first place
Vansh sighed heavily, so kabir has manipulated her against me, it was not her fault, kabir was once hell of a manipulator, he had managed to manipulate the vansh rai singhania so what is riddhima. But i was happy that instead of believing him blindly she was demanding answers from me
Kabir might be thinking that i would lie to her and he would use this situation in his favour but i would not allow it ever
V: yes, iam a criminal
Riddhima heart broke a little
Still she managed to keep herself calm and asked
R: what sort of criminal?
V: i do illegal business
R: illegal business like
V: i smuggle gold and diamonds
R: do u..do u smuggle people too?
V: NO, i would never, my illegal business comprises of only diamond and gold, i have never in my life smuggled even a single person or armaments (weapons).
R: have you ever killed someone?
V: no, but people have lost their life because of me
R: what does that mean?
V: vansh rai singhania is not just a name in this mafia world, its a commitment, people working under me have vowed to remain faithful to me, if they ever managed to betray me, they prefer to finish themselves rather than being punished by me.
R: don't you feel guilty that innocent people have lost their lives because of you
V: no one is innocent in my world sweetheart.
These hands you see, they have never killed even a single soul.
R: not even cop neha?
V: no
R: then how did she die?
Did you not push her?
V: like i said, people fear me and they are scared of being punished by me even more than death. Agent neha realised that i have caught her and she preferred to kill herself by jumping from there rather than being tortured by me.
R: i also betrayed you then why did you forgive me?
V(in his mind): how do i tell you riddhima that i have punished you in the worst way possible. You were innocent but i, i became a monster blinded by revenge, after knowing about your innocence, for the first time in my life i cursed myself for being the vansh rai singhania who couldn't handle betrayals. Had i been strong enough, i would have handled myself and moved on in my life.
Just like you did when you came to know about kabir's betrayal.
That day i knew, that i was not strong , it was all a facade, i was weak very weak who chose to attack behind the back and take revenge.
V: i don't want to talk about it.
R: did you..ahm.. did you have a mistress?
V: what? No.
R: one night stands?
V: riddhima, i have not touched even a single women in my whole life let alone sleep with her.
R: okay.
V: do u have anymore questions for me?
R: no
Vansh started to move out of the room when riddhima held his hand
R: thank u for telling me the truth.
V: i wont give anyone any chance to create misunderstandings between us.
Riddhima realised that he knew that she was asking him all this due to kabir's manipulation.
Later in the evening:
Riddhima was busy making chineese for herself when kabir came inside the kitchen.
K: so did u question your dear husband?
R: none of your business
K: ohh, that was harsh. Looks like he refused to answer your question or worst lied about it on your face.
R: no he didn't. He told me the truth unlike you who had lied to me for complete two years just so you could use me as a pawn in your dirty game.
Kabir looked at her shocked, damn it vansh has told her the truth about his illegal business and his honesty had managed to win over riddhima's heart.
Suddenly an idea came in kabir's mind and said,
K: well if your husband is hell bent on being truthful why don't you ask him one more question
R: just get lost from here kabir. I don't want to see your face.
K: okay... i'll go. By the way do ask your dear husband who is ahana. Iam sure he wont be able to answer you.
Riddhima ignored him and continued her work but somewhere in her heart a curiosity grew.
Ishani came inside the kitchen to get water and saw riddhima was about to cut her finger being lost in her thoughts
She immediately snatched the knife from her
I: where are you lost, you could have hurted yourself
R: sorry i.. i was thinking something.
I: be careful. You have no idea that vansh bhai would have shaken the whole house if you have gotten hurt even a little bit.
R: ishani, can I ask you something?
I: sure
R: who is ahana
Hearing ahana name ishani started sweating and stammering
I: ahana?? Wh who ahana? I don't know any ahana
Saying so she hurriedly went out
But riddhima knew she was lying otherwise she would have not been soo nervous.
Taking some Chinese in a plate riddhima went towards vansh's study and offered him.
Vansh smiled and took a bite
V: sweetheart its soo delicious
R: thanks
As vansh was busy devouring it riddhima asked all of a sudden
R: vansh, who is ahana?
Hearing her vansh choked on his food and started coughing
Riddhima immediately gave him water and said,
R: khana gale mein phans gaya ya phir meri baat.
V: its nothing like that.
I have some work. You go to your room.
R: but
V: please riddhima
R: fine
As soon she went out vansh called angre to meet him in the study asap
An: boss kya hua? Ap ne itne urgently kyun bulaya
V: angre, kabir has said something to riddhima about ahana.
An: what?
V: yes.
Vansh took out a pen drive from his drawer and gave it to angre
An: yeh kya hai boss?
V: angre iss mein press conference ki video hai. Mene media ko press conference to telecast karne se rok diya tha or un se sari footage iss pen drive main le li the. Iss locker mein rakho and make sure ke yeh kisi ke hath na lage especially riddhima ke.
An: sure boss.
Boss password
V: its riddhima's birthday
Unaware to them a someone was listening to there whole conversation
Once they went out, that person came inside and typing the password took out the pen drive from the locker.
10 mins later,
Everyone received an sos to reach the hall right away
Once all gathered there, dadi said
D: whats wrong? Who has sent this sos
V: I don't know dadi
Suddenly a voice came
Me. I have sent this sos
V: what the hell kabir
Yes, the person who was listening to vangre conversation was kabir
K: vansh tumhari or riddhima ki naye naye shadi hue hai toh meri taraf se gift toh banta hai na
Saying so kabir took out the pen drive from his pocket and showed it to vansh.
Seeing the pen drive in his hand vansh started sweating and shivering.
Kabir went to the tv and inserted the pen drive.
Clicking the play button, kabir turned his back towards the tv and said
K: dekho riddhima apne pati ka asal chehra dekho.
Riddhima looked at the tv screen shocked and then looked at vansh with hurtful eyes.

What do u guys think, has vansh betrayal been exposed infront of riddhima? What will riddhima do now?
The part should have atleast 100 likes and 40 comments for next update.