✅ Chapter 76. Jimmy Fallon February 17, 2015

February 17, 2015

Jimmy Fallon

(Taylor's perspective)

I wake up to small claws getting stabbed into my skin, "Owe." I said half asleep.

I slowly sit up and I see Meredith sitting beside me on my bed. "What do you want?" I ask her.

"Meow." Meredith whines. I look over at the clock 7:35 "Meow." Meredith whines louder.

"Okay okay I'll feed you. Stop wining." I said getting up off of the bed.

Meredith jumps off of the bed and runs out of the room.

I walk out of my room and I look over at Elizabeth's room. Her door is still closed, she is probably still sleeping. I walk down stairs and go into the kitten. I get the cat food from the cabinet and poor it into Meredith's and Olivia's food bowl. Meredith starts eating and I put the cat food away.

Olivia runs into the kitchen hearing the familiar sound probably woke her up, Olivia runs straight to her food bowl without giving me a glance.

"Well good morning to you too." I said.

Elizabith walks out into the room, "Morning." Elizabith said.

"Good morning." I said.

"What's for breakfast?" Elizabith asks.

"I was thinking pancakes. Do you want some?" I ask. "Yes." Elizabith said. I take out a pan and put it on the stove, I get a non stick spray and spray it on the pan. I turn on the stove and let it heat up. I got pancake mix from the cabinet and put it on the counter. I got a bowl and pored water in it, I poured the pancake mix into the bowl and steered them together until they blended.

I poured just the right amount of pancake mix onto the heated pan as it sizzled when it made contact with the hot pan. I waited a few seconds until I put the spatula under the pancake and flipped it over, revealing a golden brown color on that side. I waited a few seconds for the other side to cook until a picked up the pancake with the spatula and put it on a plate.

"Here you go." I said handing the plate to Elizabith.

"Thank you." Elizabith said grabbing the plate.

She put the plate down on the kitchen table, I turned back around to pour another batch of pancake mix onto the pan. Once it's golden brown I put it on a plate and turn off the stove. I bring the plate over and sit down at the table next to Elizabith.

"Anything exciting happening today?" Elizabith asks.

"We are going to see Jimmy Fallon on the tonight show tonight." I said.

"That talk show host in New York?" I ask.

"Yes and we are going to our New York apartment for tonight so you should probably start packing after we eat. You don't need to bring a lot of clothes. Just enough for today and the night. We can go shopping for clothes for you you when we get there." I said.

"That sounds good." Elizabith said.

Once we finish eating Elizabith goes up stairs disappearing into her room, I go into my room and change. I go into my bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. I put on my mascara and red lipstick. I walk out of my bathroom, I grab Olivia and Meredith's cat carrier. I go back down stairs and Olivia is in the living room laying down on the floor.