31. A Band

Maddie stood over the stove stirring soup in the pot as she softly moved her hips and sag along to Hey Jude. She then felt a little pat on her bottom and looking to her side to see Oliver smirking at her. Maddie smiled back at him. Oliver wrapped his arms around Maddie's waist as she stopped singing. "Keep going you sound perfect," Oliver said as he laid his head on Maddie's shoulder and closed his eyes. Maddie continued singing as she turned the stove off. 

Oliver spun her around and picked her up. Maddie wrapped her legs around Oliver's waist. Oliver lowered his hands to squeeze Maddie's bottom. Maddie gasped and pulled away. "Oliver!" she said. Oliver set her on the table where he was between her legs. "What?" Oliver asked smirking. Maddie pressed her lips to Oliver's and roughly kissed him as she dug her hands into his blonde hair. Oliver pulled away and looked into Maddie's beautiful blue eyes. "Fuck, Maddie, you're perfect," Oliver said. Maddie sighed and moved her hands from Oliver's hair to his shoulders. "I don't think I'm perfect," Maddie said. "You're perfect to me," Oliver said. Maddie wrapped her arms around Oliver's neck bringing him close to her. "I love you, Ollie," Maddie said. "I love you too, my perfect girl," Oliver said. 

_________________________________________________________________

"So, we heard you were looking for a band," Andrew McKagan said as he sat on the table at his house. "Yeah," Oliver said playing with the end of his shirt. "Well, we're looking for a drummer. And a singer, why don't you be our drummer?!" Benjiman (Benji) Hudson said. "Alright, I can do that!" Oliver said. "We're looking for a singer though," Benji said. "I know the girl," Oliver said with a smirk. 

"No." "Please." "No." "Please." "No." "Pretty please." 

Maddie sighed. "I'm too nervous to sing in front of people Oliver," Maddie said. "Pleeeeeeeaaaaaase," Oliver said as he laid between Maddie's legs gazing up at her through beautiful blue orbs. "Fine," Maddie said. "I'll do it." Oliver jumped up and kissed Maddie on the lips. "I love you perfect girl!" Oliver said. Maddie laughed. "I love you, too Ollie," she said. 

This chapter is short but I plan on posting some drawings of Carson, Cooper, Maddie, and Oliver. And maybe Dr. Madrid and Macy. I don't know if I can get all of them done by the time the next chapter comes out. Also, my style is very cartoony. That's just the way I like it. So don't expect realistic portraits of my children. -Caitlyn.