Part 1 ( Crisis rising)

(Location unknown. Timezone: the dawn)

Out there, the beginning in which time flows from, a man in a black cloak with glowing red eyes smiles menacingly, as the spider arms unclench from his back. Revealing themselves, the man stares at his four prisoners, whom are shaking with fear all beaten and bloodied, the man drops the cloak, he's tall and a pale grey represents his skin, he has a soft a terrifyingly soft voice "now, you will pay for your defiance with your lives" he says driving his arms through the four, killing them.

(December 12th 2019, 5:34 PM earth-3456)

Miles Morales, the second spider-man swings across the snow covered city. With peter again out of town with MJ the task of protection his and his alone, last year's battle with Roxxon and the Nuform was a wake-up call. "Ganke, I need you to check the North Sector division on the FNSM app, an explosion just went off I need information what I'm heading toward" Miles said swinging, the kid on the other responds "it's the Demons again, looks like they attacked the residency of one of ex-mayor Osborn's officials" Ganke said. Miles lands on a perch and cloaks, he sees a small squad of 6 3 shielders and 3 brutes, he steals the 3 shields and webs the men to each of the brutes striking them with venom power.

( earth-7894 2099 August 23rd 4:55 PM)

Spider-man Miguel O'Hara was in pursuit of several convicts who had escaped custody, they each had a hover-car and there were 4 in total, he swung to cut them off and he webbed them together in pairs,taking the men out and bringing them to the police.

(Earth-4578 2016, September 8th 3:55 PM)

Ben Riley,Jessica Drew,Iron-Spider and Flash Thompson were swinging throughout the city, since Peter and Miles were both dead. The webbed avengers took to defending the city and the legacy the two Heros built.

(Earth-3215 2019 January 9th 3:24 PM)

Gwen Stacy sat at the Grave of her dead friend Peter Parker, he was a good man. Losing him motivated her to be Ghost-Spider. His last words were "You've Always been my hero Gwen" Now she was a hero and An Avenger.

(Earth-3567 2021 February 17th 4:30 PM)

Anya Corazon worked late at Horizon High, on her project for the Stark Expo, Peter,Harry,Miles and Gwen had all left so she guarded New York as Spider-girl.

(Earth-12 2022 March 18th 4:45 AM)

Mary-Jane Parker, the adopted daughter of the parkers was patrolling the streets, she'd been spider-woman for 8 years now, since her brother Peter had died.

(Earth-Bacon September 9th 4:34 AM)

Spider-Ham was coming home after a long night, he watched cartoons as always,missing those he called friends.

(Earth-1246 1945, August 12th 8:47 PM)

Today for Spider-Noir was a big day, the war was over. But it had it's losses like Steve Rogers, the man died protecting peter from a battalion of troops.

(Earth-1, 2017 August 3rd 3:45 PM)

Peter Parker-Stark was working with his adopted father, Tony on the side he'd been mentoring his partner and friend Cindy Moon AKA Silk, Ned was AWOL after the duo had a major fight, Pete couldn't get his mind off it.

Then without warning, all the spiders vanished each of them arriving at the same spot, for a reason they had yet to learn of.