Introduction

Alright

Where do we start?

Alright so welcome to the dumb_X_dumber account, run by Ree (y'all know meeee) and Simsim (who u r yet to know)

(Obviously Simsim is Sama's nickname, so feel free to address her as Sama or Simsim, she doesn't mind, and that's her username for those who haven't followed her yet and want to MrsfuckBoi ... ik it is very beautiful)

So, obviously we made this account for fun... we are both crazy, weird bishes so I think you know what to expect at least from my part :")

Regarding what this book is going to be about, well, there will be tons of stuff! We will do challenges, take questions, take recommendations from you guys and know what you would like us to do, and maybe some random shiz and rants yk

Very fun stuff

We will also be doing "cross interviews", where you guys will write down questions to either sama or me about one another and we gotta answer honestly. So good news to those who already know me, you are gonna get a deeper insight into how I am irl cuz sama and I are literally living together, and to those who don't know sama yet, well, I'll make sure you end up knowing her :)

There might be some embarrassing shiz too cuz I'm the queen of embarrassment and not surprisingly so is she (maybe even more than I am :") )

And what makes it more fun is that Sama isn't with me rn, she travelled somewhere else so know that we are definitely not writing from each other's devices, or that one person is writing the whole thing. Very honest I tell u :)

Alright I'm writing this rn while sama is asleep so sama if u are reading this, I just wanna let u know that regardless of whatever u will write here I will still love you :") cuz ik she will write rlly embarrassing stuff, sadly

I hope you guys do enjoy this, and I hope you do interact with us here, I hope it is fun! It will be much more obviously if u join us, give us suggestions, throw questions at us, and we will be very honest, I can guarantee you that :)

That's it for now I guess

I'm going to go ahead and tag some ppl... pretty much just my friends

thebrieplatter
Savaginity
-pikakoo
TAEARMY956
-nighted
PrandaDanda
haru__bts
olivesea
lixelight
NikkieKookie
-Boongiboi
-mhkkie
euphoricz-

So yeah I rlly hope u guys enjoy this!

That's it for now! Byyeee!

-R ❤️❤️