General

While we wait for questions so we can start the cross interview, Simsim and I will be doing a general cross interview. General titles will be stated and we will have to talk about one another according to the topic stated. I (Ree) will be answering next to the letter "R" and Sama will be answering next to the letter "S".

As I said, our answers will be as honest as possible, no flattering involved, just true feelings so dw u can definitely count on them.

Alriiigght, if everything is clear so far then I guess we should get started!

|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|

•Best thing about-•
-R: I think that's so easy to answer because I can say LOADS of stuff. Honestly, I think the best thing about her is her desire to learn different things. She is always trying to learn as much as she could from very different unrelated things and is always interested in so many different areas that it intrigues me how she can keep up with what goes on in her brain XD She is always spending her time doing those things, like trying to learn all the things she wants to learn and I find it so cool.

-s: honestly as her younger sister (cousin) I look up to her so much .I honestly think everything she does is amazing I absolutely love the way she thinks about stuff ( mindset ) .she's smart and when she wants to try smth she does it and I really like that .I also think the way she tries to be nice to everyone and that she gives me alot of really useful advice .I feel like everything that comes out of her mouth is so inspirational for some reason.

|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|

•Best at-•
-R: Oh well, if I had to choose I'd say swimming. I think that she is the best at that. I mean, she practices really hard and I did see her beat our dads before which is a really big thing to me XD so yeah, swimming definitely. (She might disagree ik that so well, but truly, she is such an excellent swimmer to me)

-S:
Umm I think i choose dancing and her drawing .she really did work hard to get to her current level I also like that she likes to try new stuff like acrylic .But I do wish that she would try different art styles so she can continue to get better

|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|

•Worst thing about-•
-R: Hmm.... Worst thing I'd say is letting herself down sometimes, or like not having enough confidence at times with the things she does. She would always come to me and not think that a certain thing she did was great or that whatever she is doing isn't good enough, but like it isn't true yk. I remember her letting herself down because she compared herself to others, so like yeah that's the worst. Maybe what you do isn't the best, because there is always better, but that doesn't mean that it isn't smth that deserves sm recognition too yk? It was still your effort and you did well and that's what matters, then you gotta move forward and work harder <3

-S:

I'd say that sometimes rana might say stuff that are a bit rude or hurtful but she doesn't really notice it. Also that sometimes rana doesn't really always talk about her feelings if she feels excluded she won't really talk about it straight away .

|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|

•Worst at-•
-R: Oh well, you would think I'm lying if I say there is nth that she is the worst at doing, even tho I'm sure there is-

Maybe realizing that the negative and positive signs in the answer of a maths question is important XD jk sama don't come at me-