twentytwo

sawyeranderson

♡ liked by charles_gillespie and 65,099 otherssawyeranderson happy birthday to the light of my life

sawyeranderson happy birthday to the light of my life. i love you so much🤍
tagged: charles _gillespie

view all comments

charles_gillespie i love you🤍

— • —

Happy. That's all I can feel with him. He always makes sure i'm okay with something before doing it and understands that even though he is nothing like my ex that sometimes those thoughts slip into my mind and he talks with me.

He's just an amazing man and i'm so lucky to have him.

He's currently asleep on the air mattress we brought. He wanted to go camping so we did. I decide to do something I haven't done in a long time. I write.

I used to write then so much stuff happened I forgot to. I just wrote about things that make me happy or how i'm feeling. And I am feeling pure happiness. The love of my life is asleep besides me. Julie and The Phantoms is about to come out and everything seems perfect.

"Babe?" I hear and turn towards Charlie who is now leaning back in his forearms looking at me. "Come to bed."

"I will. In a minute." I tell him and finish up my last thought.

I feel him move and place a kiss in my neck. "What are you even writing?" He ask and places his chin on my shoulder.

"I'll tell you one day." I smirk and close the journal and turn off the light I was using.

"I love you." Charlie says as I lay down in his arms.

"I love you."

— • —
And here is finally an update. sorry it took so long I really thought i would write more this summer but i guess not. I also start school back up at the end of the mouth and I have no idea how much time that will take up. Sorry again for not updating for almost 2 months.