prologue

Acp pradyuman was so late for his buero today,he woke up late and in his lifetime ,it was one of the rare times he is late again.He joggs to his car and sat in their hurriedly and starts it up ..

His mind was some fuzzy and he was in a bad mood today ,first he has to attend hundreds of meetings with his not so fav dcp and now today also he was his target because he was late...why because dcp kept bickering till it wasn't past midnight.

He let out a deep breathe and take off his attention from road to smile at a photo of a beautiful young lady and a somehow teenage boy smiling with all his heart ,sitting together on a table while acp had clicked the photo .

Acp wipe his tears away and look up at the road again broughting his attention to the road again.

He scrunch his face when he stuck in traffic just before ten minutes reaching in buero.

He frustatingly fist the direction changer and look at his watch it was already more than 10 .He is already late and now out of his mind too.

Just than his phone rang ,he looks at caller id and a smile crept on his face unknowingly .

He picks up the call immedeatly...

"dad!! Kha ho aap ...yha ye dcp humare sar pe pta nhi kon kon sa dance kr rha hai"his son frustratingly mumbled in a low voice.

"i m on way par traffic hi itna hai ..
I m sorry i m stuck"he answer chuckling.

"ok aap aaram se drive krna ...i m waiting for you "his son said in a stern voice ,acp nod his head smiling and put the phone down on seat next to him.

His mood was amazing just by listening his voice ,he smile and look at his watch and blow horn few times.

"i m looking like a crow"a voice followed by a tingling laugh fall on his ears and drown his attention toward himself .

Acp with a shot look out of window of his car and saw two boys sitting on a bike .

One wearing a pink shirt along with jeans while the person behind him wearing all black.

Acp assumed the voice was that boy who was looking at other side and acp can't see his face.

"bet is bet "His pink shirt friend laugh .

The boy with a pout turn his head and then acp saw his pair of dark honey eyes full of pureness,pink bruised lips with pink tint cheeks and having so pure aura around him .

He smack his friend who whine tiredly"ek toh teri wajah se hum late hai upar se ye kala kowa bnake mujhe alag bitha diya...sab ghoor rhe hai"he cries out making faces.

"they are looking at black n white chochlate"his friend tease and get another smack.

Acp unconciously was smiling at them as the face was so familier as well the laugh sounds so tingling and pure to him.

Acp came out of his world with a jolt when a horn blow from back.He with a shot look outside and found boys has already gone .

Acp start his car and headed yo his buero as traffic was cleared.

Acp reach in buero and enter and welcomed with smiles and greets
but to his surprise he didn't find dcp.

"ye dcp kha gya bhai?"he ask in a surprise tone.

"bhaag gye "abhijeet said laughing

"sukar hai"acp let out a sigh of relief.

"dad aap itna late kaise ho gye?ghar se aap bohot phle nikl gye the na?"His son ask coming from his desk ,acp chew his inner cheek remembring the boy on bike.

"dushu ...vo traffic bohot jyada tha "acp mumbled with a lost tone.

Dushyant nod ,just then buero's phone rang and dushu went to pick up the call.

"hello cid buero"dushu stated his attention with a calm tone.

"hello sir ,mujhe aapko kuch bohot important btana hai"a panik guy speak at other side ..

Dushu knotted his eyebrows in worry"ji kahiye"he ask in a hurry tone.

"sir st.louis collage me drugs scam chl rha hai sir"person said in panick.

"kya ...kon kr rha hai ye sab?"dushu ask in a worry tone.

"sir ye sab-ahhhh"person left his sentence incomplete with a scream and with that phone got cut.

"hello ...sir...aap theek hai"dushu panicked with worriness for man.

Everyone around him exchange tense glances.

To continue or not?