Foreword

Salvation (noun): Preservation or deliverance from harm, ruin, or loss.

Inarizaki has been known as the watchdogs of the Emperor for centuries; nestled behind the shadows of the twilight between day and night. Keeping an observant eye on the worlds both above and below ground, they sit spectating until their interference is absolutely necessary.

When a new drug hits the streets of Japan and wrecks havoc to the daily lives of the citizens of the country, Inarizaki's carefully placed chess pieces begin to move.

Please note that Salvation takes place in an alternate universe separate from the original universe of Haikyuu!!. Only physical appearances and personality attributes allowing for the recognition of canon characters are retained. As Salvation is a crime AU, please be aware that original and canon characters alike will have varying moral compasses that deviate from the original work.

Hello!

Bloodied Dahlias is the second part to Salvation, a four part series set within an extensive crime AU. This story focuses on the relationship between the Reader and Osamu and begins a couple months after the events of Nuanced Nuisance. There will frequently be holes left unfilled and questions left unanswered within all the stories of Salvation, for the knowledge gaps of one story is designed to be filled by the knowledge of another.

I hope you enjoy reading the series as much as I've enjoyed writing it!

-micchi