two

AUTHORS NOTE

HEY GUYS!

So here's my second imagine and it was requested. I hope you enjoy it and also requests is still open so if you want to request an imagine, just comment on this chapter.
This imagine is not edited. 

Please vote and comment on what you think about this imagine. ilyxx 

--------------------------------------------

Rose's POV

"WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME?" I screamed.

"THAT BOY WAS CLEARLY KISSING YOU AND YOU DID NOTHING ABOUT IT!" Taron yelled.

"WHAT SHOULD I DO HE HAS A REALLY STRONG GRIP ON ME!" I yelled frustratedly.

"YOU COULD JUST KICK HIM IN THE BALLS WHILE HE KISS YOU!" Taron said.

"I COULDN'T THINK STRAIGHT!" I yelled.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Out. I need fresh air." Taron said.

Taron didn't understand what it's like to be forcefully kissed by some dude while he is drunk. He just piss me off sometimes. I just hope sometimes he can understand and he can stop being the overly jealous and protective boyfriend. When Taron is away, I just fell asleep on the couch while watching tv.

Taron's POV

Sometimes I just wish that Rose will understand how I feel. Every time I have a girlfriend or I try to get close to a girl, someone will always try to ruin it and it makes me really mad. I am currently in a bar drinking beer and trying to get myself really wasted so I can forget what's happening a few hours ago.

--------------------------------------------

Rose's POV

Ding Dong.
I lazily woke up and open the door.

"Heyyy Rose." Taron slurs.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Are you drunk?" I asked again.

"Yessss." He said drunkenly.

"Come in." I said and I helped him in.

I gave him water so he can be a bit more sober.

After a few minutes of awkward silence I finally have the courage to ask him a question.

"What do you want Taron?" I asked.

"I just want to say sorry to you because I realized that it's not your fault and I love you Rose you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I don't want to lose you." "Will you forgive me?" He said while looking deeply in my eyes.

I got tears in my eyes.

"I um Taron, I love you too and you make me feel complete and also I forgive you." I said nervously and happily.

"Can we cuddle?" I asked.

"Anything for you my love." Taron said.

We fell asleep peacefully on the couch and I have a huge smile on my face because this boy that is sleeping with me makes me feel happy and whole. He makes everything better. Everybody is not perfect but Taron Egerton the boy that I'm in love with is perfect to my eyes.