*1*

"We are gathered here today in the remembrance of *******."

Tears couldn't even explain what I was feeling right now. I looked down to my now swollen belly.

Eight months ago:

Serenity Pov

"Okay I hope you packed everything Jada we won't be coming back for awhile." I asked my aunt as she packed her last six suit case. She decided to leave her home and come live with us back in our lovely Naples. Just temporarily that is. She said she'd lived here for thirteen years so why not bring her with us just to open her eyes a bit. Dad was okay with it of course MK was excited.

"Ugh I think that's the last one." She locked up the house and even talked to one of her close neighbors. Asked if they could keep an good eye on the place.

After packing her bags in the car I sat in the back while dad drove. Just the four of us.

Three days ago dom and ace left early before us without saying a word. Well he talked to davis. I wasn't expecting anything from Dom so I wasn't stressing it much. Yes I was stuck on what Jada said some days ago. It's all I could think about. But my head kept thinking back to him being back with April. Together they were like models straight outta vogue. She fitted him. Their life style also mixes well.

"Now five hours on the road. Yay" Davis smiled and said sarcastically bringing me out of my deep thoughts.Aunt Jada protested on driving since Davis leg is still messed up but Davis ignored her whenever she brought it up.

Once the car started to move I knew I was going to be out for a while. I was a gas baby. I texted the girls to remind them we were heading home soon. Raven didn't like the fact I left the day of Adrian funeral without a word. Her and Bella was worried. I wanted to hang out with them so bad. Now that I'm free.

What do I even do now that I'm free. So this is  what freedom felt like? To not be on the run or living in the shadows. Having to hide like a rat in an ally. My eyes slowly fell. I like this feeling. My fav song by UB40 started playing and man was this the happy ending I was looking for. The car soon started as we left key west.

Nine hours later

"Oh my gosh ace get off of me." Opening my eyes realizing I wasn't in the car anymore. I was back in my bed room. I still had my Bon Jovi shirt and white shorts on from earlier.

Playing a little with ace I looked around confused.  "How did you get here?" I asked myself. I finally decided to get out of bed and walk around down stairs.  Hell how did I get here?

All the lights were off except the living room which is where I walked over too.

"Look who's finally up."  Dom says

Wait

"Dom why are you in my house better yet HOW did I end up in my house?"

"Well Davis called me over to install these." He handed up guns and knives along with ammo I'm sure.
"You were knocked out so bad we had to move you to your room."
He tried his best at avoiding eye contact.

"Where's Mk and Aunt Jada ?" I asked taking a seat on the arm of the couch while I seen some tape a gun under my coffee table.