😳On The Job😏

3rd person POV
Erwin was in his office doing paperwork. It was 12 at midnight. Levi on the other hand was trying to sleep but couldn't. He decided to head to Erwin's office. Levi knocked on the door 2 times, "Come in" was he heard before opening the door. Erwin looked up from his paperwork and just stared at Levi. "Do you need anything Levi?" Erwin looking back down at his papers. Levi went over and sat across from Erwin where another seat was. "Can't sleep huh?" Levi said looking at Erwin. Erwin sighed and looked at Levi. "What?" "Nothing." Erwin said looking back at his paperwork. "Erwin I'm bored..~" Levi said smirking while looking at Erwin. "Go do something then." Erwin answered still looking down and doing the paperwork. "But no one's up right now..~ Just me and you." Levi said seductively. Erwin looked up at Levi as Levi got up. "Your leaving?" Erwin asked. Levi went over to Erwin and sat on his lap. "L-levi!" Erwin said looking at the small male. "Come on Erwin~ No one's around..~" Levi said biting his lip. "Levi..not right now I have some paperwork to do." Erwin said looking away flustered. "Oh come on..~ Please..~!" Levi said looking up at Erwin lustfully. "No Levi." Erwin said. Levi was thinking of a way to get Erwin turned on. 'Oh..I know.. hehe..' Levi thought. Levi started grinding on Erwin. "Levi..what are y-" Erwin was cut off by something that would play in his head forever.
_____________________________

"Ah..~! Daddy..~!" Levi moaned. Erwin's eyes widened and blushed. Levi smirked. "Oh..~! Come on and cum inside of me..~ Please daddy~!" Levi then felt Erwin's hard clothed dick hitting his ass. "E-erwin..!" Levi said blushing as Erwin pinned Levi to the table. "You did this and now your going to fix it..~" Levi looked back at Erwin and smirked. "I'm all yours~." Erwin pulled his shirt off then Levi's. Erwin admired the small males body. Erwin thrusted his buldge towards Levi's ass. Levi moaned out and looked back at Erwin. "S-stop teasing..~" Levi said still looking at Erwin. Erwin started to unbuckle his pants and slide them down. Levi's eyes widened at how huge his buldge was. Erwin started taking Levi's pants off. Levi scooted his ass back a bit just to feel Erwin. "Your so needy~.." Erwin said smirking down at the male below him. Levi turned around and went down on his knees. "Can I suck it please.. daddy~" Levi said looking up at Erwin. Erwin smirked. "Go ahead~" with those words Levi pulled his boxers down and gasped. "Wow..your so big daddy~" Levi said licking his lips. Levi licked the tip and started sucking. Erwin groaned. "Mh..~" He moaned. Erwin grabbed Levi by the hair and pushed his head further into his dick. Levi gagged a bit but kept sucking. "Mh..Levi.. I'm close~" Erwin moaned. Levi didn't care and kept sucking, sliding his tongue across. A few seconds later, Erwin came in Levi's mouth. "I warned you." Erwin said. Levi tried swallowing all of it, some even leaked out of his mouth. "Mmh~ you taste so good daddy~.." Levi said licking his lips. Erwin picked Levi up and placed him on his table. He pulled Levi's boxers off. Erwin stroked his cock a bit and then positioned himself near Levi's hole. Levi looked up at Erwin and blushed. "Are you sure you want to do this Levi?" Erwin asked. "Yes! Hurry up and fuck me! Make me cum! Please daddy~!" Levi said. Erwin took his cock and slowly pushed the tip inside of Levi. Levi hissed at the pain. Erwin stayed until Levi told him it was ok to move. Erwin then thrusted inside him. In and out, in and out. Levi moaned in pleasure and pain. Levi could feel himself stretch. "A-ah..! E-erwin~!" Levi moaned out. Erwin put a hand on Levi's hip and his other hand on his neck. Levi started drooling and moaned loudly. Erwin started thrusting in harder. Levi became a moaning mess. "Ah~ shit..Levi y-you feel soo good~.." Erwin moaned while thrusting inside of Levi. "A-ah~!! Holy.. shit~! Do that a-again~!" Levi moaned as Erwin hit his prostate another time. "A-AH~! F-FUCK D-DADDY~!!" Levi moaned. He wrapped his arms around Erwin's neck. Erwin began thrusting faster and harder into Levi's prostate. Levi went from moaning to basically screaming. "A-AH~! D-DADDY..I-IM SO C-CLOSE~!!" Levi moaned. Erwin thrusted into Levi even more making him cum all over his and Erwin's chest. Erwin's thrusts were getting sloppier showing that he's close as well. After one more thrust he came inside of Levi. Levi moaned loudly and tried to catch his breath. Erwin and Levi were panting. Erwin leaned in for a kiss. They started to make out for a bit before Levi pulled away to catch his breath. Erwin picked the small male up and bought him to the restroom. They both got cleaned up and went back into Erwin's office. Erwin went back to his paperwork as Levi slept on the chair across from him. Erwin looked up at Levi and smiled softly. He carried Levi to his room and place him on his bed. As Erwin was about to leave Levi's side he felt a light tup on his sleeve. "Please..stay with me." He heard Levi say. "Ok..but let me go turn my light off." Erwin said before walking out the room. He returned and got behind Levi. They started cuddling. "Goodnight Erwin." Levi said before closing his eyes. Erwin smiled a bit. "Goodnight Levi.." He said with a smile. "I love you." Erwin said before falling asleep. Levi smiled softly, soon the smile faded and Levi was sleeping.
_____________________________

OK- so um- I didn't really know how to end it but- uh there you go- anyways next chapter will have some fluff in it so stay tuned for that ;).  Ok anyways I'm ending it HERE- BYEE -A/N

Total amount of words: 1017