😈Maid Outfit😈

Levi POV
It was 6 in the morning when Erwin woke me up. "Hey.. I'm going to work now." I heard him say as I open my eyes sleepily. I sit up, still tired as he gives me a kiss on the cheek. He walks out of the bedroom and I hear the front door a few seconds later. I stare at the door for a bit and go back to sleep. I wake up an hour later. I get up and go to the living room. 'Ugh when is Erwin coming back, it's been hours.' I thought to myself even though it's just been a hour ever since he left. I was bored asf. 'Maybe I should go back to sleep? ... No.' I sit on the couch and lay down. I began to fall asleep. I slept for a few hours but Erwin still wasn't back. Once I woke up I saw that the time said 1:30. 'Maybe I should give him a surprise once he gets back~' I think to myself. There was a store across the road. I walked into the store and saw many unholy things, dildos, butt plugs, handcuffs, and other things. I walk over to the outfit section. After I purchased the outfit I went back home and waited for a few more hours. I looked at the time and saw it said 4:57. Erwin comes home around that time. I got up from the bed and got into the outfit. A few minutes later I heard the front door.

3rd person POV
Levi heard the front door open then closed the door. "Levi I'm home!" Erwin said. Erwin went to the room and there Levi was, laying on the bed in the maid outfit. "Oh? What is this~?" Erwin said going towards Levi. Levi sat up and looked into Erwin's eyes. "Surprise~" Levi said while smirking. Erwin pushed Levi down onto the bed and ran his hands over his body. Erwin lifted the skirt a bit. "Erwin..~" Levi gasped. "Tell me.. what do you want~?" Erwin said lustfully. "Please..~" Levi moaned quietly. "Please what~?" Erwin said getting turned on even more. "Fuck me~!" Levi bit his lips and moaned teasingly. Erwin didn't hesitate and flipped Levi onto his stomach. "Ass up." Erwin demanded and Levi did. Erwin started unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants off, throwing them somewhere in the room. Levi wiggled his ass a bit, trying to get Erwin's attention.

Erwin bit his lip and took of his boxers. Levi looked back at his lover and whimpered. Erwin put 3 fingers in Levi's mouth. "Suck." He demanded and Levi obeyed. After his fingers were wet he took them out and positioned them near Levi's entrance. "You ready~?" Erwin asked slapping Levi's ass with his free hand. Levi whimpered. "y-yes~!" He moaned out loudly. Erwin smirked and slid one finger in. He started going in and out until he added the second one. Levi was whimpering and gasping. Erwin added the third one and started going deeper. Levi moaned out loudly, "A-ah~! E-erwin~!!". Erwin kept thrusting his fingers in and out of Levi. "E-erwin i-im close~!!" Levi moaned out. Erwin pulled out and started stroking his member. Levi whimpered and moaned out softly as he felt Erwin put his member inside of him slowly. Erwin started thrusting slowly. Levi moaned quietly and bit his lip. Erwin smirked at the sound and began to move faster. Levi covered his mouth, trying not to moan.

Erwin thrusted inside of him deeper and grabbed Levi's neck. Levi moaned out loudly as Erwin thrusted faster. "A-ahh~!! I-im close~!!" Levi moaned out. Erwin smirked, "cum for be baby~". Levi moaned loudly as he came on the bedsheets. Erwin was close as well and he kept thrusting. "Ah fuck~" he groaned. Levi was a moaning mess as Erwin thrusted faster. Erwin then came inside of the smaller male and they both moaned. "You did so good baby~." Erwin said pulling out of his lover slowly. Levi bit his lip and blushed. "Let's get cleaned up." He said getting up and picking him up. They walk to the bathroom and Erwin puts Levi down. He turns the water on and places Levi inside like a child.

After they washed off they cuddled for a bit. "I love you, Levi." Erwin said kissing his forehead. "I love you too, Erwin." He said softly. Levi yawned and Erwin smiled softly. "Are you sleepy?" Levi nodded his head. "Let's go to sleep then." Erwin smiled. Levi gives Erwin a kiss on the cheek and falls asleep. Erwin kisses Levi's forehead, "Goodnight baby." Erwin said before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE- anyways hey sorry if the updates are going slow, I'm just busy reading other fanfics AND I have school AND volleyball practice that I need to attend to because we have games every Thursday. So yuh sorry if I'm updating slowly those are the reasons why. Also, I have a TikTok acc if you wanna follow me there I post good quality content🥺. Ok anyways I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing this.. *nosebleed* ANYWAYS- I hope you all stay safe and stay healthy!! Bye I love you all💕!

TikTok acc: backup..acc_0

Words in total: 898