Jelousy

I sit down on the bench drinking my vodka with lime drink in a red cup as I see rafe Cameron eye balling me from across the room

I turn around and I still feel his presence watching me so I decide to tease him. I get up and place my drink on the table and I walk toward a random guy who was at the party and I start grinding on him while dancing. He looks at me and I kiss him and he kissed me back, during this I can still feel rafe watching me. I open my eye to see if he is still looking and of course he is.

He fiercely walks towards me and the guy with an angry face on and al the sudden rafe punches the guy. "Stay away from her or I will kill you" rafe says
I never thought I say this but I feel like Niagara Falls down there..

Rafe grabs me by the arm and brings me outside and forcefully puts me in his car. "RAFE!" He just stares at me "rafe.." I say again still no answer and it stayed silent the whole car ride. When we get home rafe pins me against the door "ur mine and mine only"

Before I could say anything he drags me upstairs and practically throws me on his bed and at this point I'm wetter than water down there. He swings himself over top of me and reaches down my body, his fingers now circling my clit "Who are you all wet for" "y-you rafe" I say my voice breaking "god ur such a fucking slut aren't you?" I stare at him with my lips apart, I needed him so fucking much.

His lips touch mine and he shoves his tongue down my throat which makes makes me moan into the kiss, rafes hand travels upwards and he tells me to take my dress off I do so and he just stares at me and pulls me back under him.

He tugged at my red lace underwear and as soon as I know it he rips it off I gasped "don't worry I'll buy u a new pair".

He then takes his shorts off and I can feel his erection through his calvins. He then slips out his dick and it springs up to his stomach. I never knew rafe was gonna be this big..

"Do me a favour and not be too loud my parents are sleeping" "ur parents are home!?" I think it's kinda risky but risky is my middle name. He grabs his dick and starts teasing my clit and then slides it in

I jolt and my back arches and my toes curl. The pain soon turns into pleasure and he starts thrusting in and out of me "ohh rafe yess-" I moan he covers my mouth with his hand and I moan on his hand sending shivers down his spine.

He groans "ugh y/n" I clench my walls around him and I can't tell he likes it. His eyes roll back and I'm really close to cumming. "Yes rafe right there mm"
"Yeah u like that u little slut" "mmh y-yes".

"RAFE!!" I mon out as I cum all over his dick him still thrusting into me I feel his dick twitch and that's how I know he's close. Before I know it he shoots his cum inside of him making him groan.

He pulls out and lays down beside me "ur mine and mine only, any man that even looks at you will die"
I just look at him smirking as we both fall asleep.

- AHHH MY FIRSY CHAPTER OF THIS STORY IS COMPLETE M
I didn't check for any spelling errors so I'm sorry if I spelled something wrong

ANYWAYS I neeeeed requests because imma be stuck on what to post next so please tell me.!