CHAPTER FOUR: Pierson Wodzynski

Brent drives his car with one hand and holds my hand with the other. We don't say much. I guess we don't really need to because that kiss said more than words could ever. He pulls up in front of my house. I lean over to kiss him again but I have to go inside so I pull away. 

Pierson: Thanks again for today. Call you later?

Brent: Yeah 'night.

Pierson: Text me when you get home please

Brent laughs.

Brent: Ok, sounding like my mom. 

Pierson: Whatever, you just better text me Brent.

Brent puts his hands up and laughs

Brent: Okay, okay I will. Should our date be on Monday?

Pierson: Yeah, see you on Monday.

He gives my lips a soft, feathery peck and I go inside. A song plays from Lexi H's phone in the kitchen and she hums along and the aroma of chocolate and marshmallow greet on the stairs.

Lexi H: Pierson! You're back!

I dump my bag on the couch

Pierson: Hey Lexi, yep I'm back. What is that delicious smell?

Lexi H shrugs

Lexi H: Llama s'mores want

Pierson: Llama s'mores??!

Lexi H: Yup. I found these graham crackers in a shape of llamas at target and they were so cute so now I'm putting them to use.

Pierson: At twelve o'clock at night?

She shrugs again

Lexi: Midnight snack y'know?

Pierson: Oh, then sure. I'm just gonna get washed and changed.

Lexi: Ok

I wash and change into an oversized t- shirt and shorts before going back into the kitchen/ living room...

My phone vibrates on the counter and snatch it up. Brent.

I smile and put down my phone

A/N

That's it for Part 4. Part 5 coming soon :D  As always, please vote for this story, add to your reading lists, follow me please and comment to let me know what you thought so far  Luv u xxx