Part 1

Part 1

There is a massive palace in Ajmer in Rajasthan where the Aroras live. Raghuveer is a great musician who goes to sing at concerts. He has a huge family with three daughters.

Srishti is the eldest daughter.

The other 2 are twins. They are Preeta and Simar. Though the girls are twins, their mentality is entirely different. Simar is ambitious who does not care for society. She believes one needs to be independent as life is unpredictable. Preeta is more attached to her parents but is impulsive in her way. Both the girls don't believe in arranged marriages, which is the similarity between them.

Mataji had convinced Raghuveer to send Simar abroad for further studies.

Diwali festival is going on. There is a turban tying competition among the ladies to toe the turban to their men. One guy told his mother, "You don't know anything." The lady said, "Better get married. Your wife will do it for you." One of the men successfully ties the turban & wins the competition. There is so much noise that Raghuveer gets pissed off. He said, "They have become big, but they are behaving like kids."

Sarla: They have every right to play as it is a festive time. There is a limit to restrictions.

Raghuveer: It is not about restrictions. It is about discipline.

Sarla: You should discipline yourself in the first place. You are going to the concert. Once you sit to sing, people will not let you go. by the way, is the turban, right?

Raghuveer: When you tie the turban for me, my tunes come in place. I would have been a lousy singer without you.

Sarla: You are lying.

she puts the tilak on his forehead & said, "Come early today."

Raghuveer: Anything special?

Sarla: One person is going to come from Italy to learn the music here. He speaks the Italian language, which we can't understand.

Raghuveer: He speaks in many languages & speaks excellent Hindi. He is an NRI. He is going to come here tomorrow, and Preeta needs to leave the room for him. Did she do it?

Sarla: I told her, but she fumed & went out.

Raghuveer: What is there to get angry?

Sarla: That is between you & your daughter. You have to convince her.

She calls Preeta, who has gone to the desert.

The background song is

Hey mitti pe kheenchi lakeerein

Rab ne to yeah tasveer bani

Aag hawa paani ko milaya

To phir yeh tasveer saji

Aye. hasti teri vishal ho.

Kudrat ka tu kamaal

The jeep is passing by. A handmade craft lantern falls on her.

She picks the lantern.

Hey. Manmohini teri adaa

Tujhe jab dekh le to phir ghata

Barse jhar

Sa ra sa ra naache

Chamak woh bijli deewani.

Hai bemisal tu gori anchhui

Tujhmein hai kudrat saari khoyi

Tujhmein kudrat saari khoyi

The next moment, she is playing there.

Hey aaha hey aaha

Hey aaha hey aaha

Hey aaha hey aaha

Hey aaha hey aaha

Mitti ki hai moorat teri

Masoomiyat fitrat teri

Yeh saadapan, yeh bholapan

Tu mehki, tu lehki

Tu chali har gali

Tu hawa ke dhang sang sanan

Mera ang jaise jal tarang

Koyi lehar chali thehar

Paani ka mel tere tan badan

Jhar ra jhar ra angaare jaisa

Tera rom hai dehka

Agni ka khel tu agan

Zara thirak, zara lachak

Kabhi matak, kabhi thumak

Chali jhoom, kabhi ghoom

Dharti ko choom machi dhoom

Chanchal badi tu natkhat badi

Tu behki bahaar ras ki fuhaar

Tere teekhe nain, tere kesh rain

Yeh balkhana yeh itrana

Hey aaha hey aaha

Hey aaha hey aaha

Hey aaha hey aaha

Hey aaha hey aaha

Preeta reaches home with the lantern. One lady named Prafulla asked, "Where did you go?"

Preeta: To get the lantern.

Prafulla: But where will you hang it? You have to vacate the room.

Preeta: Let anybody say anything. I won't vacate. I always decorate my room beautifully every year, and I won't tolerate vacating my room for any stranger. By the way, why are you people after my room?

Prafulla: You have got the most beautiful room. But no problem. We will help you.

One boy named Yash said, "After all, what is there in your room. Only some flowers and a diary."

Preeta: If you tease me too much. I will spoil the rangoli.

She had almost spoilt but saw Raghuveer & stood still.

RAGHUVEER: Where were you all the while? You know very well that I don't go to any concert without looking at your face. Oh, you are still angry. Look, we consider the guest as God and give them the best. You have to vacate. By the way, the lantern is beautiful.

He leaves.

Preeta: Let him come. I will make his life hell. I will kick him within two days.

Karan is on his way to the palace.