The Angel of Darkness Part 1

Mathesis looked down at the bloodbath that he had just created moments earlier.

He was once an angel that lived in Heaven. He had always loved the calmness and peaceful areas of Heaven. Many say that he had always had evil buried deep down into his wicked bones. They were right. Mathesis had been banished from Heaven because he had brutally murdered several angels and for his punishment, he was sent to Purgatory.

He walked over to the brittle trees and looked around the lonely surroundings. Purgatory is a never-ending hell with lost souls, fallen angels, or simply twisted angels. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel irritable.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Astoria Lowe. Astoria was a fallen angel with blonde, silky hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. Whereas, Mathesis has deep black hair with blood-stained eyes and skin as pale as the moon.

Astoria gulped as she glanced at him. He was an evil, twisted, blood drinker devil. His past friends saw him as an abundant, annoying dark Angel. Astoria was prepared for what Mathesis had in-store for her.

The lighting teased like walking mice, as Mathesis made his way over to Astoria. She was already preparing for death at this moment. Astoria stands there like a statue. As Mathesis stepped nearer to her she could see the deadly glint in his eyes. They had known each other in Heaven a long time- they were friends, well maybe a bit more than that. She had been banished for refusing to marry and hanging around Mathesis.

"Hello Astoria," Mathesis says in an immoral tone. Astoria replies in a nervous tone, "H-hello Mathesis, what are you doing here," he replies, " I am just walking around and killing." "Are you going to kill me?", she asks. "No", he states, "Can't we just hang out as we did in the old times?" She replies in a cautious tone, "Sure, as long as you don't kill me." Mathesis replies with his fingers crossed behind his back, "I promise sweetheart I won't," he smirks.

Hope you enjoyed reading this.

This is only the first part, the next part will be soon.

Vote and comment if you liked it! x

See you in the next one... if you dare!