The Senju Heiress

It was the day in the newly built Senju Clan as Danzo and Tsunade visited Isako (10)and her cousin Yamako (9)

" Is these two are members of the Senju Clan?" Danzo Shimura asked.

" We came from the other family of the Senju Clan, who were descendants and followers of Tobirama Senju." Yamako Senju said. " My name is Yamako Senju. This is my cousin Isako Senju."

" Isako might be the heiress of the Senju Clan but I want Yamako to be part of the Foundation." Danzo Shimura said.

" Did Lord Hiruzen approved this?" Tsunade Senju asked.

" I'm the Administrator of the Foundation also known as The Root. But it would be prefer to called it the Foudation." Danzo Shimura said. " Lady Tsunade, if you agree that Yamako would be recruited by the Foundation."

" What do you think Yamako?" Tsunade Senju asked.

" I accept the offer. I wanted to become a fine elite ninja who can serve and protect the Hidden Leaf Village." Yamako Senju said.

" Are you sure about this Yamako?" Isako Senju asked.

" You're the heiress of the Senju Clan. I prefer joining the Foundations because I suspected that they have recruited representatives from the Uchiha, Aburame and Yamanaka." Yamako Senju said.

" You also recruit a member from the Uchiha Clan." Tsunade Senju said.

" We have one and so as the Yamanaka and the Aburame as well." Danzo Shimura said. " I doubt that Yamako will be as talented as Isako. I'll give her some special elite training while Isako needs to focus on the Leaf Academy where she could joined the Ninja Ranks. Me and Hiruzen were students of your granduncle Tobirama Senju the Second Hokage."

" Well, I'll let Yamako joined the Foundation while I shall sent Isako Senju to the Hidden Lear Academy. I shall informed the Third Hokage."

" Yamako will serve and protect the village is her priority and protecting the heiress of the Senju Clan." Danzo Shimura said.

" Isako is already a Genin." Tsunade Senju said.

" I see." Danzo Shimura said. " Then she will have plenty of ranked missions she needed to complete."