Team Senju's New Mission

Several days later, Tsunade called Isako and her two fellow Senju Clan members who were also Genin. Houka and Chisato, who were also kunoichis. Tsunade will be their team leader.

" Alright ladies." Tsunade Senju said. " I have some missions that I need you to complete."

" What kind of mission?" Chisato Senju asked.

" This is an important mission." Tsunade Senju said. " We have received some messaging scroll from the Rebel Forces who were wished to overthrow the Fourth Mizukage."

" Sounds like this is both A Rank, B Rank and S Rank." Isako Senju said.

" That's why we needed to be prepared. That will our mission tomorrow." Tsunade Senju said.

" Looks like it would be a dangerous mission. The Fourth Mizukage is truly a tyrant." Houka Senju said.

" Unless, we need to aid the Rebel Forces in order to overthrow the Fourth Mizukage." Isako Senju said.

" That's why we have to be ready for this." Tsunade Senju said.

Meanwhile, at the  Hokage's Office. Hiruzen and the elders were called for a meeting.

" It seems Tsunade and her team were going on the dangerous mission to aid the Rebel Forces to overthrow the Fourth Mizukage." Hiruzen Sarutobi the 3rd Hokage said.

" Hidden Mist has suffered major setback due to the Bloody Mist Civil War declared by the Fourth Mizukage claimee thousands of lives." Danzo Shimura said. " Tsunade and her team needs to be careful not to let their guard down."

" Isako, Houka and Chisato were still at very young age for this mission. They need to be cautious." Koharu Utatane said.

" Their mission will be tomorrow." Homura Mitokado said.

" Danzo. How is Yamako doing?" Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage asked.

" She is currently training with Fu Yamanaka and Torune Aburame." Danzo Shimura said. " Yamako is fully awared of Torune's poisonous beetles. Even though she is still keep in touch with Itachi Uchiha."