Beach Trip

On a bright sunny day, two friends were heading down to a beach for some hot blue skies fun.

The duo, a pink-haired girl named Diamond, with a blue cap and a light grey sweater, and a boy with glasses, dark blond hair, a red shirt and an unzipped hoodie, walk side by side, laughing and chatting as they make their way to the beach. Both of them are holding bags. Diamond's bag contained a change of clothes, since she, neither the boy named Nick, wanted to get sand in their current clothing. Nick's bag contained snacks and drinks.

The two stepped through a row of trees as they passed out of the forest and stepped their feet onto the warm yellow dotted ground. A decently sized beach, that was also fairly hidden. As a result, there wasn't anyone else there.

The two set down a large quilt they were holding over their shoulder on a nice flat area of the beach, and laid their things on it. Once done setting up, Diamond stood up and started taking off her outer clothes, as she already had her swimsuit on underneath. Nick stares blushing for a moment before looking away to avoid making her feel awkward. Nick stayed silent and simple shuffled his black sweatpants off to reveal his shorts, before taking off his shirt. He was no muscular hunk. In fact, he was a round chubby boy, mostly due to eating too much after losing 150lb due to an inflamed medical condition a year ago. This didn't bother Diamond though. Both also took off their shoes and socks. Diamond looks at him.

Diamond: "You got your shorts on. You gonna go swimming?"
Nick: "No actually. I just prefer wearing this on the beach. Appropriate for a beach, right?"
Diamond: "Hm, yeah".

The two sat in silence for a moment before Nick dug into his bag and took out a can of Pepsi. He popped open the can and took a swig. He wasn't the only thirsty one though since a bee or some sort of flying bastard zoomed over to the can, making Nick yelp in fright and jolt his arm up, causing warm Pepsi to splash onto Diamond's chest. Diamond yelped as Nick bolted up and chucked his can away.

Diamond: "Dude!"
Nick: "Damn it, sorry Diamond. I freaking hate bees!"
Diamond: "You got my boobs all wet and sticky!"

The sound of an attic door slowly creaking open from Nick's mouth and sinuses as Nick's face went red and he turned away, snorting and laughing at her comment.

Diamond: "Oh shut it you dirty-minded goof!"
Nick: "Damn it Diamond, it's my job to make the dirty jokes!"
Diamond: "Ha ha, look, you also spilled it on your own legs. Let's just get in the sea before this gets any stickier".
Nick: "Um, uh, ok..."

Nick was not thrilled about the sea. It was his biggest fear. But simple washing on the shore was fine to him. He was more concerned about his ears, as water damages his ears. Since the Pepsi was on his legs he figured he wouldn't need to dunk his head in. Both of them walked into the progressively wetter sand, their toes sinking down slightly, as the water rushed against their ankles. It was cold, so they progressed slowly to get used to it as they go further in. As they got knee deep, Diamond suddenly tripped over a rock lodged in the sand, accidentally stumbling into Nick and knocking him flat onto his back. Nick landed with a loud splat facedown on the salty sand. Luckily the water never touched his ears but he did get to enjoy a flavorful sandy and salt crunchy sour mixture on his tongue. He quickly raised his head and spat it out, before turning and looking at Diamond, who currently was looking surprised.

Nick: "What did you just do?"
Diamond: "I- I walked against a rock a-and I just completely fell apart!"
Nick: "Good lord Diamond. I swear you could trip over an ant!"
Diamond: "Boi!".

Nick laughed as he sat himself up, and now realized the cold sea had flown into his shorts. The shorts which he wasn't wearing underwear underneath. He groaned from the uncomfortable cold.

Nick: "And in today's forecast, temperature reaches -50*C down south".

Diamond laughs at his misfortune.