(Prime) What's The Use Of Feeling Blue? :: Cliffjumper x Dead! Reader x Arcee

Arcee mourns for you, but Cliffjumper wants her to move on, so he decided to sing her a song. (Part 2 of the last chapter)

⋅-˚̣-✧---⭒-⊹-⭒---✧-˚̣⋅

Arcee was in your old quarters sighing sadly. The others were here, Cliffjumper has already moved on from the death of you.

"Ratchet, sing for her, make her feel better." Cliffjumper said.

"Yes, Cliffjumper." Ratchet said.

"Ahem." Ratchet clears his intake, Bumblebee was quiet.

"AHEM!" Ratchet said.

"Oh... Uhm..." Bumblebee said.

"Aah-haa-haa, aah-haa-haa
Aah-haa-haa-haa-haa-haa-haa
Aah-haa-haa, aah-haa-haa
Aah-haa-haa-haa-haa-haa-haa haa haaaaa" Bumblebee and Ratchet sang as Cliffjumper walked up to Arcee.

"Why would you want to be here? What do you ever see here? That doesn't make you feel worse than you do? And tell me, what's the use of feeling... Arcee?" Cliffjumper asked.

"Why would you want to employ her subjects that destroyed her? Why keep up her silly room? Oh, tell me, what's the use of feeling, Arcee? An Wrecker has a use; they can go and destroy! A grounder has a use; they can tell you what it's for! An seeker flies; a leader leads!" Cliffjumper walks around the room, singing.

"Where's their Autobot when they need them, Arcee? You've got to be a leader Arcee! Yes, of course we still love her... And we're always thinking of her..." Cliffjumper said. To Arcee who was quiet.

"But now there's nothing we can do, so tell me... What's the use of feeling? What's the use of feeling? What's the use of feeling, Arcee?" Cliffjumper asked.

"Oh, how can you stand to be here with it all?" Cliffjumper asked.

"Here with it all!" Ratchet and Bumblebee said.

"Drowning in all this regret... Wouldn't you rather forget her?" Cliffjumper proposed. Arcee didn't say anything.

"Ohh, won't it be grand to get rid of it all?" Cliffjumper asked.

"Rid of it all!" Ratchet and Bumblebee sang.

"Let's make a plan and attack! Start looking forward and stop looking back! Oh, yes, of course we still love her... And we're always thinking of her..." Cliffjumper said softly. He walked with his choirs.

"Don't you know I miss her, too? But, tell me..." Cliff jumper asked, tears forming in his optics.

"What's the use of feeling... What's the use of feeling... What's the use of feeling..." Cliffjumper walks around the room prancing.

"Mmm-hmm-hmm, mmm-hmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm-hmm-hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm-mmmm" he collapses on his knees.