July

It was the 4th of July in Konoha and the rookie twelve was enjoying the festival. Some in the rookie twelve were with their significant other doing different things, Sakura and Hinata were eating dangos, Ino and Sai were walking around admiring their surroundings, Neji was trying to win prizes for Tenten, and Sasuke was being dragged by his boyfriend, Naruto, from fair game to fair game to fair game.

"SASUKE LET'S GO TO THAT ONE!!" The blonde sunshine saw a prize which he wanted badly. It was a fox plush.

The raven and blonde sunshine were at that fair game for around 30 minutes, and the Blondie was having no luck getting the fox. At this point the Raven was getting annoyed and he knew his sunshine wasn't going stop trying till he got the fox stuff animal, so this time he was going to win the fox plush and maybe get even a reward from his blonde.

"Give it" as stubborn as Naruto is he didn't argue. After a few minutes, Sasuke won the fox plush for Naruto.

Naruto hugged the fox plush very tightly. Sasuke was solking a bit now, he was hoping to get a kisss from his blonde.

It was now time for the firework show. Naruto and Sasuke were sitting on the docks with their feets in the water. Naruto gave Sasuke a peak on the cheek.

"Don't think I didn't notice"
"Wha-"

Naruto gave Sasuke a kiss on the lips shocking the ravenette. Naruto soon broke the kiss.

"Thank you and I hoped you liked you reward" Naruto said while blushing.

"Oh, I was hoping it would last a little longer" Sasuke was smirking.

"Just kiss me already teme" Sasuke wasted no time and gave Naruto a kiss.

He bit Naruto's lip asking for entrance. Naruto opened his mouth and Sasuke slipped his tongue in making Naruto moan.

After a few minutes of making out, they needed oxygen. They broke the kiss leaving a string of saliva.

"You satisfied you perv" Naruto said while blushing like a tomato.

"Of course and I'm only a perv towards you" Sasuke kissed Naruto on the cheek.

"I'm glad"

"Good"

"Happy 4th of July Sasu"

"Happy 4th of July Naru"