Part 10

Recap

Hope: I'm sorry

Instantly after those words left her mouth she casted a spell towards them throwing them into the same magical containment Freya was stuck in. It now seemed there was no one to stop her from what she planned to do she had killed the witches taken care of the hunter and contained everyone she knew. She was ready for what came next.

The door opens and someone enters.

unknown: Well this looks like a party Hope

Hope: Did you get what I asked for?

unknown: of course I did

Landon: What the hell are you doing here?!

Hope: ignore him. Now hand over what i asked for?

landon: CLARK TELL ME WHY YOUR HERE? WHAT HAVE YOU GOT FOR HER?

Goes to grab the bag clark pulls the bag back.

Clark: nuh not so quick I want to know the plan.

Hope: youll know the plan all in good time dear clark

hope turns around clark grabs her arm.

Clark:(serious) No hope I want to know the plan now. Whats your endgame?

hope turns to face him with absoultely no emotions on her face.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Hope: Death.

Clark hands the bag over to her.

Landon: What do you mean death?

freya: whos going to die hope?

Hope smiles

Hope: Thats for me to know and for you to find out. Now its time for the first sacrifice.

marcel: What do you mean the first sacrifice?

Hope:I believe theres been enough talking for now?

At that very moment Hope casted a spell so that they could no longer speak. They were offically mute until hope decided other wise. As the silence filled the room all what anyone could do is keep a close eye on the young tribrid as she drew pentagrams on the floor. You could already tell what ever she was doing it was dark magic the pentagram easily showed that whatever she was doing no one would like it.

 You could already tell what ever she was doing it was dark magic the pentagram easily showed that whatever she was doing no one would like it

It was when she stepped into it we knew the trouble would begin at a click of her fingers the candles lit themselves. As she started to chant she was interrupted by Clark.

Clark: Who exactly are you summoning?

Hope:sshh. Why ruin the suprise

With that said Hope carried on her chant sumumoning god knows who. Until it became clear who she had summonded the question was no longer who. It was why had she summoned him.

Necromancier:Who dare summon me the great necromancier the King of death?

Hope: Me.

Necromancier:Oh its you and what may you want 

Hope: Oh its simple really (steps closer. hint of the devil in her eyes)....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... you dead.

Necromancier:(laughs) I am death you cant kill me. Silly girl

Hope: (sickly sweet voice) well see about that

As fast as those words left her lips her hand had plunged into the necromanciers chest as Hope chanted what everyone would have assumed her attempt at killing him. She held his beating heart in her hand so desperate to live. The necromanceir showed fear. Fear that this would be the end for him and he was right to fear her. Without a hint of hesitation she ripped his heart out and uttered something to the still beating heart of the necromancier no one knew what she said but they could tell she was statisfied with her work but not done yet. His body had colapsed the life already gone.

The shock that reflected so clearly on everyones faces at what she had done but also of what she was cable of. If she could kill death no one in this room was fairly matched to stand against her and if they did they would get there asses handed to them but then again no one was going to be able to challenge her as she had locked them all in a magical prison that none of them could get out off.

As everyones eyes stayed stuck to her every movement we saw the magic that was once the necromanciers flow to Hope. Freya had manged to get her speech back not waiting a minute to speak to hope to convince her.

Freya: Hope... I understand now. I know what your doing but please listen to me they wouldnt want this. You know they wouldnt they wanted you to live a fullfiling life this path your on will take you to nothing but darkness. (hopes says nothing) but you know that dont you. You know it will...

Hope:Thats enough talking . I think its time you take a nap auntie freya.

Freya: Hope No dont do this 

Hope: I have no choice. Im rewriting the wrongs that were forced upon me.

Freya:(emotions filling her face) Youll die

Hope: Then so be it.

with a click of hopes fingers Freya was put to sleep.

Clark:Hope this wasnt part of our agreement. Why the hell didnt you tell me? oh wait its because you knew I wouldnt help. Even if my stupid younger brother kissed cleo and so on. I would never allow him to suffer through your death. And you knew that. This plans off what ever you plan on doing I wont allow you to die to go through with this.

Hope: Its a good thing you dont have a choice then.

And yet again the click of Hopes fingers had once again put someone else to sleep. As Hope started to prepare for spell shes been waiting to cast for years finalling having everything she needed.

With the panic setting in Landon started to struggle he knew he couldnt live without her. He wouldnt allow her to die. As he started to go berserk almost like he had no self control left. With his blazing wings of fire came out he walked out of the containment with ease unlike the rest they couldnt walk out with him but he was unbothered by it. His eyes were trained on one person and one person only Hope the one that oftenly cloud his judgement and his mind. With each step he took he waited for her to catch him in the act getting closer and to stop him.

Hope: I see you've finally got out of my containment. Landon

and with that said she turn her head so that she was staring right into his eyes. Her eyes were still void of any emotions making her unpredictable.

To be continued 

Let me know what you think?

Vote and comment or dont