Twenty-Eight.

Once they arrived in Holmes Chapel, Louis started to feel nervous again. Harry's family didn't know they shared their first kiss here, and Harry told him that he had only told them that they started dating when they went back to Manchester. Would they be shocked that they were now a couple? He helped Harry carry their bags up the front path until Harry pushed open the door, stepping inside the house as he shouted to let his parents know they had arrived.

"We're home!" he called as Louis slipped off his shoes, making sure to put them in the little rack by the door. By the time he stood up again, he could see Anne and Robin coming towards them.

"Welcome home, honey," Anne smiled, hugging Harry tightly as he said hello to her. Robin went up to Louis, shaking his hand with a welcoming smile.

"It's nice to have you back, Louis, I'm glad we didn't scare you away last time you were here."

"Not at all, sir, thank you for having me again." He heard Harry and Anne laugh beside him as Robin shook his head.

"Please, call me Robin, sir makes me feel very old." Louis agreed, apologising for his mistake as he felt Harry put his arm around him.

"I'm gasping for a cup of tea, so how about we, um, go to the kitchen so we can catch up?" Harry suggested, and they followed Anne to the other room, sitting around the breakfast bar as they waited for the kettle to boil. Once their steaming drinks were in front of them, the conversation turned to university and how they were getting on. After a while, Harry put his hand on Louis' thigh, informing him he was about to break the news to his parents. "Louis and I have something we'd like to tell you," Harry started, giving Louis' leg a squeeze. "You know we started dating after New Year, and you, um, commented on how much time we spent together, well on Valentine's Day, uh, Louis took me to the beach and asked me to be his boyfriend, so of course I said yes." Louis looked awkwardly down at the floor, not wanting to meet anyone's eyes as they took in the news.

"Oh darling, that's wonderful, congratulations!" Anne praised, smiling between the two boys.

"Surprised it took you that long," Robin laughed, causing Harry to blush at his stepdad's comment. Anne and Robin accepted Louis into their family, so by the time they all went to bed that night, Louis felt comfortable to be in their house again.

On the Thursday, Harry's parents were working so they had the day to themselves. They ended up watching movies in Harry's room whilst they did some of their university work, and Louis found himself staring at Harry as he bit the pen that was between his lips. They hadn't done anything to be physically active yet, but with the way Harry was sitting at his desk with his pen in his mouth, puffing out his cheeks as he concentrated, Louis discovered he couldn't hold back anymore. He pushed his book away from him, standing up from the bed and walking over to Harry. He stood behind him, putting his arms over his shoulders so he was touching his chest.

"You look so hot," he mumbled into Harry's ear, feeling the boy shiver beneath him.

"Yeah?" Harry breathed, putting his pen on the desk and closing his book.

"There are so many things I'd like to do to you right now." With that he spun Harry's chair around so that they were facing each other, and he climbed onto his lap, straddling him as he attached his lips to Harry's neck.

"I'm all yours, baby." That was all Louis needed to pull Harry's shirt over his head, reattaching his lips to Harry's as he explored his body. It didn't take long for the kiss to become more desperate, and Louis got off Harry's lap to seductively pull Harry's jeans to the floor. He heard Harry let out a deep breath as Louis ran his fingers over his length, teasing Harry who ran his fingers through Louis' hair.