Don't be a fool for the city nights

The men cheered and yelled, there were loud noises everywhere, it was a good night at the Crow Club

A gambler yelled. "Yes, I love it. Darling, please. Drinks here. Drinks all round here, please." He took another shot, sat down and tossed a pouch of coins to the waiter. "Hey, you take zemeni coin, yes?"

The waiter catches the pouch, but there was a young Zemeni lad at the table. Watching the gambler ever since he arrived. "Let me see that," the young guy gestured, the waiter tossed a coin to him.

He catches the coin and leans forward. "The Lucky Nine casino up the block has had trouble with counterfeit coin lately. Heavy, but brittle."

"Oh, come on, now. I've been here for hours. My money is good no?" The gambler looked at the guy across the table.

"Zemeni coin can take a bullet. But the knockoff..." the guy winked as he tossed the coin and shot a shot, the coin fell on the table with a hole. "Busted," he flipped his revolver back into his pocket.

"What does that prove?" The gambler asked. As two men came and grabbed him from the table. "Hey! Wait! What are you doing?" He tried to shake them off. "Get off me." But he was taken away.

And before the young Zemeni lad Jesper Fahey, the sharpshooter reached for the money laid on the table. A cane appeared, and he gazed up knowing exactly who's cane that was. "No loud noises at the table, Jesper," the guy cocked his head. "You'll scare off the pigeons."

Jesper shook his head. "Wouldn't want that, boss."

"Shouldn't you be on the door?" He asked.

"Yeah, right away, boss." Jesper replied, with a shake.

The guy walked away. A man appeared behind him, "early for action, innit, Kaz?"

"What do you want Rotty?" Kaz asked limping ahead.

"Someone stole a Dekappel from a merch's private residence last night," Rotty followed.

"Is that so?" Kaz continued walking forward.

"It's a painting. A landscape of Ravka. The Fold. Oil on parchment," Rotty followed still.

"I know who Dekeppel is," Kaz still continued walking.

"Well, he don't do nudes, so I never heard of him." Rotty mentioned.

"Get to it, Rotty." Kaz finally stops and turns around.

Rotty pulled out the picture of the painting. "Worth something like 10,000 Kruge," he said. "The thief had to get past four roving guards, high fences, padlocked doors, and a security system designed by one of them Grisha witches."