Chapter 8

Umm. Okay so, for this chapter we'll be having the most awaited RobStar chappy! Thanks to @NayeliLeon9 for the idea. Although, I might be putting in a plot twist with that.

-----------------------------------------------------
Chapter 8

Starfire's POV

I was in friend Raven's mind. Her 'emoticlones' were most kind! Specially Happy! I have been beggining to think that me and friend Raven are somehow alike.

I hope to come back soon! And I shall not forget recalling that they have mentioned a boy that friend Raven loves. They have also told me a few stories about this 'boy' and her most lovingly encounters with him. Before they could finish telling me the stories, friend Raven pushed me to the portal.

"Friend Raven! You are in love. How glorious! So who is this boy they speak of?"

"I don't think it's important now, Star. I need to meditate, so if you'll excuse me." She then pushed me out of her room.

"Can I joi--"

"No, Star. Maybe tomorrow." She daid and then locked her door.

1 hour later

After friend Raven has 'kicked' me out of her room. I asked friend Cyborg if we could lift this weights. He agreed and we have been lifting weights for an hour. After we finished, boyfriend Robin went to me and wiped my perspiration away.

"My girlfriend looks tired." I blushed at the word 'girlfriend.' I am still not used to hearing such sweet word.

He cuddled up with me in the couch as we watched TV. I looked around and we were the only ones in the common room. Of course, friend Raven is meditating, friemd Beast boy is nowhere to be found and friend Cyborg is polishing his T-car.

"Boyfriend Robin, would you like to head to the mall with me?" I asked boyfriend Robin.

"Why would you want to go to the mall?"

"Well," I sat up properly and he did the same."I want to purchase some ornaments for the hair styling activity that I have asked friend Raven..." I said, doing the 'pout'

"You've convinced Raven to a makeover?!" He said, shocked.

I giggled, "Yes boyfriend Robin, It was over a month before. Friend Raven is very easy to convince. Just a little kneeling and two teardrops."

"Sure. But first let's get ready and wear normal clothes." He then proceeded to his room and so did I.

--
Me and boyfriemd Robin dressed up and now are ready to go.

We used the R-cycle as our transportation.

3rd Person's POV

The teen titan's couple went inside the mall. Then inside a pink shop full of hair clips, head bands and etc..

Little did they know that they were being followed by a villain thatonce broke into the T-tower only to steal Robin's suit.

"Okay, Red X, do your job." A man from his earplug said.

"But remember Slade, we have a deal."

"Yeah, yeah." Slade said, irritated."You give me the titans and I give you syptonium(A/N:sp?)"

"Very well." Red X said as he continued to follow the couple.

Now, let's go back to our titans

"Boyfriend Robin, do help me decide on which I should buy?" Starfire said as she held put two clips upon her palm.