desperate bitches

we were all so happy that daddy was alive, i didn't want to replace him at all. since he was here alive and breathing, we decided we should go and tell s****s i hate him even though it's reggie's brother.

we got to his apartment and told him the news, he was so shocked that he left the place, we were all so horny but we didn't want to leave his apartment with piss so we made grant promise that he would piss there.

we had rough sex in the kitchen "OH REG" grant moaned then i started sucking daddy's toes one by one.

after we finished we cleaned pad's apartment and fled the scene.

we decided to go to the supermarket. we ran in into grant and daddy's ex, peter pettigrew i was so jealous the whole time in our relationship i felt like a replacement for him.

i looked over at grant and reg and i saw them look at him like they needed to kiss him, i felt the need to punch peter and so i did.

"F-f-f-frank this is not like you, stop it," Reg told me as he watched me beat up peter. so i stopped because i looked at daddy's eyes and he looked so hurt so i said to regulus "i am going to fuck you all so hard until you can't walk" so we went back to our flat with peter.

i started with pete first, i kissed him in every place i hurt him. after kissing all of them, grant couldn't contain it so he pissed and shitted all over us reg and i didn't like it but peter was enjoying every second of it.