Are we dreaming?

Y/n

"Y/n! Y/n! Wake the fuck up! You have to see this!" Finn's voice rang through my ears, his hands shaking my body.

I opened my eyes and squinted, I could make out his figure but it was too bright to see his defining features.

"What Finn?" I mumbled sitting up. I was in an unfamiliar bed. Oh no, had we gone to a party and slept together in someone else's bed?

I got out of the bed only to discover I was fully clothed. In my pajamas. So why was I in this new bed?

"Where are we?" I asked him, looking around.

"I don't know but please for the love of god, follow me." I nodded and Finn grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the bedroom. The house was a lovely place but eerie. No pictures, minimal furniture, and dusk resting on every surface.

This place was built for a haunting.

He pushed through a door and we walked into a kitchen full of shouting. Everything went silent the moment we walked in, allowing me to take in the scene.

The silence only lasted long enough for me to glance over each and every one of Finn's characters. "Y/n!" They all shouting lunging towards me like lions who'd found their next meal.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Finn put his arm out in front of me, preventing any of them to touch me. I was in shock. This isn't real. There's no way. It's a dream, I'm dreaming. I know I am because this it's impossible!

"Finn, what's going on?" He glanced over at me for a moment, "I have no idea." I pushed his arm out of the way and walked towards the crowd of boys.

They all smiled at me and I took note of the fact that none of them had similar smiles. Richie's was dorky and lopsided while Trevor's was a wide grin, like he'd been waiting for me.

They had called my name.

"How do you know me?" I asked, wondering if maybe Finn had told them before I got down here. Again, in sync, they answered "You're my girlfriend!"

All of them looked at the others before shouting out that I was in fact not their girlfriend but his. Finn came over and dropped him arm around my shoulder. "I think we've gone mad."

"Maybe..." I nodded watching them fight. It was a little entertaining but at this point, they might just rip each other apart.

"Go stop them." I mumbled to Finn. He nodded and walked cautiously towards them, pulling people away from each other. "Hey!" He yelped as Miles pushed a knife into his shirt, drawing some blood.

I rushed forward and grabbed Finn's arm. "Are you okay?" He nodded and furrowed his eyebrows, pulling his t-shirt up to see the damage.

It was nothing more than a small cut, a bandaid would work fine. We looked around as everyone continued to fight, some winning and others not.

Richie was obviously not a winner. He was laying on the floor, unconscious. His glasses laying next to him broken in half.

I ran towards him and tried to wake him up. "Richie? Richie?" This is insane. I'm not only touching but talking to a character Finn played three years ago.

I grabbed Richie under his arms and dragged him towards the wall in the front of the kitchen. I sat him up against it and scanned the kitchen for the fridge.

It was in the back left corner but Tyler and Trevor were sitting on the counter next to it, watching everything happen.

"Tyler!" He looked up and nodded. "Ice pack and a towel." He nodded and jumped off the counter to get what I'd asked for.

I opened Richie's eyes to check his pupils just to make sure it wasn't a concussion. Tyler crouched down next to me, handing me the ice pack and towel.

Conveniently, Richie started to groan, reaching up to touch his nose. "Hold this against it." I wrapped the ice pack in the towel and handed it to him. 

Richie grabbed it and laid his head on the wall. "Everything hurts..." I nodded and lifted up his white t-shirt to see bruises on his rips. "Shit. What are we going to do if you have broken ribs?"

I looked over at Tyler who was staring at Richie in confusion. "You're me..." he mumbled, turning to look at the others.

The fighting had died down and now Finn was scolding them for hurting Richie so badly.

I got up and grabbed Finn by the shoulders, pulling him towards me. Leaning close to his ear I whispered, "Richie may of may not have a broken rib or two. I know he doesn't have a concussion though."

Finn sighed and put his head in his hands. "I can't believe this shit is happening..." he mumbled, turning around and walking towards Richie. Boris and Miles were eyeing me.

I subconsciously squeezed my legs together a little before laughing a little and turning back to Richie.

Finn was helping him up, Richie moaning in pain. I pitied him, he was really hurt and you could tell by the noises he was making.

I walked with Finn and Richie opening doors to look for a bathroom.

*⋆.*:・゚

When we finally found a bathroom, Richie had passed out twice because of the pain. Finn held his limp self in his arms as I took the towel off of the melted ice pack and got it wet.

I used the damp towel to wipe up the blood from his face, turning it from a crisp white to an inky red. "What do we do with him?" I mumbled, studying his face.

His mouth lazily hanging open while his eyes were shut tight. "Lay him down maybe? I haven't seen any phones or ways to contact anyone." From replied, glancing up at me.

I nodded and followed Finn up the stairs. "I found this earlier." He led me into a hallway with many doors in it. We walked down until we found the door marked Richie.

His name was written in blood. Blood that was floating.

Pennywise's blood.

"Poor boy, he never gets a brake huh?" Finn nodded and I opened the door. The room was decorated like I'd imagined Richie's room to look.

A completely different wall paper from the rest of the house, rock posters covering his walls, clothes all over his floor, comics on his bed, a baseball bat in the corner, and a pack of cigarettes sticking out from under his pillow.

Finn went and carefully placed Rich on his bed.

Richie's face contorted and he let out a small whimper. I walked over and carefully ran my fingers though his hair. It was soft, like Finn's.

He opened his eyes a little and looked at me. "It hurts." He whispered, barely audible. "I know Rich, I'm sorry." He leaned into my palm and I placed a light kiss on his forehead. "Try and sleep while we figure out what to do, alright?"

He nodded and I turned around. Finn had his arms crossed over his chest. I dragged him out of the room and down the hall. "What?" Finn sighed, "You kissed him."

"So? He's you." I shrugged, not seeing the point. "Well... I mean... I guess..." I nodded and turned around to place a small kiss on his lips. "Sorry if I upset you Finnie but we need to focus on finding a phone to call the ambulance right now."

He nodded and I placed a light kiss on his nose before turning back around and continuing down the hallway.