The walls can move?!

Y/n

We searched the house from top to bottom looking for anything to contact the outside world. Nothing. Not a single electronic in sight. With the exception of a few record players, some old radios, and a tv from the 80s.

We're so screwed.

Finn and I had split up and I was going to meet back up with him.

As I was walking down the hall, a hand grabbed my arm, yanking me into a room. I gasped as I was pinned against the door, coming face to face with... Miles? Boris? The red sweater look made it too hard to decide which it was.

"Did you touch him?" So it's Miles. I shook my head and studied as his eye flickered down to my lips.

"I miss your lips... Kiss me..." he sat there waiting for me to make a move. Just staring at me, waiting.

I rolled my eyes and quickly leaned in, pecking him on the lips. The kiss lasted less than a second.

"That's not a kiss." He claimed.

"I think it is." I fired back.

Miles leaned in and placed his lips over mine. He sat there for a second or two, not too long, before starting to move.

It was almost like he had been controlling me because without realizing it, I was kissing back. It felt... Amazing.

His lips pressed against mine was something I never wanted to end. His tongue lightly swiped my bottom lip, signaling to open my mouth.

I did and he moved his tongue in. The sounds of our kissing echoed through his room, a hot noise. His hand moved down to my ass, lightly squeezing it.

That made me fully process what was going on. I pulled away and placed my hands on his shoulders. Nothing was said. What do I say?

I gave an awkward smile before nodding, patting his shoulders, and leaving.

I rushed down the hallway, wiping my lips off. I can't believe I just made out with a character from a movie.

Oh my god. I've lost my shit.

I continued to walk through the house until I got to the staircase. Finn was sitting with his head leaning against the pillar holding the banister up.

"Finn." He looked up at me and stood up. "Find anything?" I shook my head, so I tell him? Will he be angry? I don't want him to be angry with me.

"Neither did I... This place is a fucking wonderland. I think the walls move." I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

Finn stood up and grabbed my hand, leading me down the stairs. We walked the same way we had when we went to the kitchen the first time but upon arrival all I saw was a dead end.

"No fucking way." I touched the wall in disbelief. "So where are they?" Finn shrugged and we looked around.

"Maybe in their rooms. It's awfully quiet." He suggested, we turned back to the staircase.

*⋆.*:・゚

After searching the house for 20 or so minutes, we finally found the hall where everyone's rooms were.
"Fucking finally." He mumbled, walking down the hall. "I'll try Trevor, you ask Tyler if he has a phone."

I nodded and looked for Tyler's room.

His door had his name written in neat lettering, with pizza and dog doodles around it. I opened the door and found him standing in front of a large terrarium.

"Hey Ty." He looked over and smiled at me. I closed the door and walked over to him, "Look at Finn." I glanced around the room for Finn but Tyler brought my attention back to the terrarium.

Inside was a small green frog, hopping along the damp dirt. "His name is Finn?" Tyler nodded and glanced at me. "You thought of it." I hummed and looked back at Finn.

A frog named Finn... Cool.

"So Tyler, I was wondering if you had something."
He looked over at me and I looked up at him. "Yeah?"

"A phone?"

Tyler shook his head, "No, don't have one. Sorry." I sighed. "It's fine... Thanks for the help." I turned to leave but before I could step away Tyler's delicate fingers wrapped around my wrist.

"Y/n..." I looked back at him and felt a pang I'd guilt. He looked confused.

"Yes?"

"I... Do you not like me anymore? I'm just... Really confused. All of these kids that look like me and you not remembering me... It's all really hard for me to process but I want to know what your feelings are towards me."

My facial expression softened and I placed a hand on his cheek. "I do like you Tyler. It's just a little confusing for me too. Right now I need to focus on helping Richie but just know that I..."

Don't say it.
You'll break his heart.

"You..?"

"I still like you, Tyler."

His smile lit up the room, reliving me of some of the guilt. "Okay... I'm glad." I smiled and turned around, walking out of the room.

I don't know what I just did. Does that count as cheating?

Does it?!

I have to talk to Finn, now.