CH 25

Hyejin POV

After a tiring two days, I was back where I started, it seemed like there was no escape from this place. Wherever I went, I would have to return here.

As soon as the guards noticed me, they opened the gates and had one of their soldiers guide me to the throne room, although it wasn't necessary. But I still kept quiet and let them do their job.

The layout of the castle was still the same, but ofcourse there were many renovations done. The castle looked more modern.

With a curt knock on the door, the soldier, pushed open both the double doors and stood aside bowing, allowing me to enter and let the doors close behind me.

Straight ahead of me, stood my brother Hyunjin, the king of Cleivos.

He seemed enthusiastic about my return, though I couldn't reciprocate the same feeling. Afterall, I had no intention to return.

"My dear sister, finally you have returned to your rightful place." He says walking towards me, with his arms wide open, he definitely had a 180° character revamp, cause he isn't the Hyunjin I saw few months ago.

When he closes in, I place a palm on his chest to stop him from engulfing me with a hug.

"I.hate.you." I spoke these three words with venom in my tone.

"You know, this is your fate, you cannot escape your story." He replies.

"What are you? 5? I can't believe you believe in such lament fantasies like Destiny and shit." I comment, rolling my eyes to anger him.

"Well to bad, you were born a royal and will always be a royal, so you better fix that attitude of yours." He snaps.

"Of course your majesty, wouldn't want people to gossip about how unladylike the princess is." I mock at him and turn to leave. "I assume my room is where is always was." I add.

Walking down the hall and up the spiral staircase, I stand in front of my door, contemplating on whether I was ready to open the door or not.

With a light push, the door opens letting out a squeak as it does.

My room didn't look anything like it was, all the furniture had changed and the colour and theme was definitely not my taste.

With a sigh, I let my body fall on the velvety duvet. I wonder what Sungchan is up to? I think to myself.