Chapter 4 Work Or Vacation

Morning soon rolled around

Sun wakes up as he looks at lillies cute sleeping face. Sun slowly starts to get out of bed, but lillie holds onto suns waist, and sun smiles knowing lillies clingly nature. Sun gently removes lillie manicured hand on his waist. Before he leaves, he gives lillie a kiss on her cheek.

In the living room zinnia and dusk are there

"Morning cuite!" Zinnia chirps, but sun didn't want zinnia to wake anyone up, so he shushes her. "Sorry, we'll let them sleep a little longer." Zinnia says, then starts making everyone an egg breakfast. "Hungry? How do you both like your eggs?" Zinnia asks.

Dusk and sun look at eachother and nod no

Dusk and sun look at eachother and nod no. "No thanks zinnia, we're not really hungry." Sun says, and saying those words almost gave zinnia a heart attack. "But you boys have to eat." Zinnia says, but they stook to their word. "Okay, but please do be back. Where are you two going?" Zinnia asks, as sun and dusk make their way to the door. "Going to the nacrene gym." Sun answers, and zinnia wondered why.

Finally at the nacrene gym

Sun and dusk get a bunch of books, and started to do their research, but couldn't find anything. "Have you found anything yet?" Sun asks, but dusk nods no. *I wonder what that fossil was in the other room?* sun thinks, wondering if that was a dragonite or something. "So sun, since we have the black and white stones, we should be able to learn about them. But it says here the brothers of truth and ideals hated eachother." Dusk says, then shows sun a picture of a black figure and white figure fighting. "Why do you think they're fighting?" Sun asks. "Well, i speak the truth, but no one can believe me, and you have ideals for the future, but somehow they don't mix." Dusk says. "Why do you assume that?" A voice calls out.

The two boys look over the the sound of the persons voice.

What they see is a man with green hair.

"Who are you?" Sun asks, as he gets up

"Who are you?" Sun asks, as he gets up. Lycanroc low growl at the man. "Calm down dear pokemon. Allow me to introduce myself. I am N." N introduces, but he left out the part he was king. "I'm sun, and this is dusk and lycanroc." Sun introduces back. "Amazing, I've never seen an alolan pokemon here in unova before." n says, and kneels down to lycanrocs level. N offers a pokecube, and that seemed to earn lycanrocs trust. "You 2 are from alola?" N asks, and they both nod. "Why do you two need to know about the two dragons of truth and ideals?" N asks, and they both got a bit scared. "Whatever you bussiness is, it's your bussiness." N says, then pulls out a book that they were looking for.

He invites them over to a table to sit with him.

N opens the book. "Zerkrom and reshiram were once owned by 2 princes that were aired to the throne. Their father did not know who to pick, so both brothers fought with their pokemon, but their madness for power got them both killed. Leaving zekrom and reshiram to sleep in their stones till a greater danger appears." N says, and that got sun and dusk interested. "Not only that, there was a 3rd legendary dragon named kyurem. It has said to be the most powerful pokemon in the world." N says, and that was interesting to sun and dusk, and dusk raises his hand like he was a student at school. "How?" Dusk asks. "Kyrem is more powerful then anyone knows. My father tried to freeze the world with it's power." N says, then adds.

"What was his name?" Sun asks

"What was his name?" Sun asks. "He was a very bad man. He is the leader of team plasma, but some kid stopped him many years ago." N answers, not wanting to give the name of his adopted father. "Who was the kids name?" Dusk asks, but N shrugs. "It's been years, i forgot the name." N answers, then closes the books. "If you boys want to know more about dragons, you and your brother should go to the opelcuid city. A girl named iris knows a lot about dragons." N says, then makes his way out of the gym. "Sun, i have a feeling we will meet again very soon." N says, then leaves without another word. "So dusk, you want to head to opelcuid city with me?" Sun asks, but dusk nods no. "Mallow tends to get worried about me after a while. "I'll catch you on the far side." Dusk says, then takes a cab home. Sun makes his way to opelcuid city. For some strange reason, he felt like someone was watching him.

From a far

A girl stares at sun and crosses her arms. "So, the champion of alola finally came." The girl says, then looks up at the sky. "Brother? Are you sure this is the chosen one?" She asks, as if he was there with her. The wind blows and makes her hair flutter gently. She smiles, as if she was feeling his presents again. "Okay brother, thank you so much." She says, then makes her way to opelcuid city, just from a far.

Back at the house when dusk got back

"Hey dusk, have you seen sun anywhere?" Lillie asks. "He's out doing errands, he'll be back later." Dusk answers. "Can you at least tell me where he is?" Lillie asks. "Oh sure, he is making his way to opelcuid city. He's gonna meet the gym leader." Dusk answers. Lillie quickly slips her shoes on and leaves the house. "Some vacation this turned out to be..." Mallow mutters. "Relax babe, we should enjoy ourselves." Dusk says, and kisses her cheek. Mallow agrees and enjoys watching tv with zinnia, gladion, moon, mom, and amy. "What is that boy doing?" Moon mutters as she slowly swings her legs.

Plz 🗳💬🗣 your support helps our books grow. 📚