𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 ( I can't find the person who requested but credit goes to them)

You grabbed your surfboard off the top of your car, excited to get to surf today. The waves were supposed to be spectacular. Once you had your surfboard tucked under your arm, you made your way down to the beach. On your way, you saw a lifeguard stand. In it sat a boy with wild messy blonde hair making you immediately recognize the figure. It was your boyfriend, JJ.

He wasn't really into the whole lifeguard stuff before you signed him up but now he really enjoyed it only for the fact that he got to sit at the beach all day doing nothing but blowing his whistle at kids.

You smiled up at your boyfriend as you got closer, watching him twirl his whistle around his finger like those gym teachers do when they watch their students run laps.

"Hey, Mr. Maybank" You greeted, looking up at the boy in the lifeguard stand. You had to squint your eyes just to see him cause of the bright sun.

He looked back down at you, a smile spreading on his lips once he sees you.
"Hey, Mrs. Maybank"

You smiled at the way he gave you his last name. He had been calling you Mrs. Maybank since he told you he was gonna marry you one day and it just kinda stuck.

"Going surfing without me?" JJ whined, noticing the surfboard in your hand.

"Yep, maybe once you're on break you can join me?" You shrugged, beginning to slowly step away. "I have an extra board"

"Alright, I got a break in about half an hour" JJ informed you, looking at the screen on his phone.

"Okay, see ya then" You beamed as you blew him a kiss. He pretended to catch it before pulling his sunglasses down and giving you a wink.

He leaned back and watched as you walked out into the water. A smile grew on his lips as he realized how in love he was with you. Everything about you he adored and admired. Even the flaws that you pointed out to him. He found them adorable.

Right before you stepped into the water, you heard the blow of a whistle coming from behind you. You quickly turned around to see who JJ was getting on to but to your surprise you watched as the boy pointed at himself, made a heart, and then pointed at you, saying "I love you" using sign language.

A pink tone flushed over your cheeks as you shook your head. He had just embarrassed you and he knew it.

JJ laughed to himself once he realized the embarrassment written across your face. His eyes stayed glued to you like a leech as you sauntered out into the water until it got deep enough to paddle out in.