Rainier shine!

They had to work together so they were going to have to learn to get along

¨Toni, look we both don't want to do this but we have no choice ok so will you please just quit complaining and work with me and just remember I don't wanna be here as much as you don't¨ he said in frustration.

¨Ok ok your right ¨Tony replied.

¨So should we just get it all done tonight so that way we can just get it done and over with?¨ Rainer asked.

¨Fine by me . But I can't get a bad grade you got me? I need to get an A in this class in order to go to new york and I don't need you stopping me! She mutters with a death stare included.

¨Just because we had some beef and I am not the most serious person In the world doesn't mean I don't care about my grades. This is my project too you know.¨He says looking offended .

¨Lets just get to work.¨Toni says and refrains from rolling her eyes.

The two teens figure out their select city they're working on and get to work. They pretty much stay silent unless they have a question even google doesn't know the answer to. Rainer looks super stressed. He keeps checking the time but he is not doing so well on his half right now.

"Aren't your parents gonna come home?" Toni asks

"No, they have to work at the restaurant 24 hours today,"Rainer replies. "I need a break. This is too overwhelming. Can I make you some dinner? Whenever I get stressed about something for school I make a good meal and it helps"

" Is this your way of poisoning me ?" Toni looks at him with squinted eyes

"Life isn't a Broadway musical Toni grow up already ." He then throws her shade.

" Ok ok, whatever, what are you making any way ?" she asks.

"Some pasta and ground beef type thing I promise it will be good". He says filling a pot with water and taking out home made pennae pasta.

"You guys make the homemade stuff?" she says looking amazed .

"It's not that hard actually and the fresh stuff is much better for you and cheaper."He explains.

"Do your parents work 24 hours often?"

" No not usually but they didn't have any one for the night time shift so they worked all night"

"My dad is like that i guess I only see him around christmas because of his job I usassly email him but over time I learned he doesn't make any effort back to email me"

The pot boils so rainier it puts the pasta in.

"Sorry to go deep like that"

" It's fine. I know I seem shallow but I like deep sometimes."

" I can still knock you out ya know so don't pretend to be nice just to back stab me" she gives him a glare as he mixes the pasta.

" Oh Toni I have grown up unlike you, ok also we both know i'm more jacked and can take you down In a heartbeat . I'm not some 4 foot 5 Skinny boy any more."

" Look you may have gone through a growth spurt or 2 but I took you down once and I can take you down again."

" Fine Then rematch you me behind my parents restaurant " He says with a game face.

"Rainer Shine" She tilts her head one way and it cracks.