Edgar Valden x Antonio x Rui Yashio

This is dedicated to Edgar, ily but you have to suffer

It was one faithful night by the bridge, Rui Yashio, the violinist of  Morfonica was playing her violin. Sweet melodies filled the oh-so cold night air. Those melodies happened to catch the attention of no other than Edgar Valden, an amazing painter.

"That.. sounds so familiar.. it sounds like the opening to daylight by Morfonica!"
The fruity ass painter said as he ran over to the direction of the music. He was greeted by the warm smile of Rui Yashio, Morfonica's violinist.

"Rui Yashio is that really you?!?!"  Edgar exclaimed, in a shocked state.
"Yes indeed, aren't you Edgar Valden from the hit asymmetrical multiplayer survival horror video game identity v?" Rui replied, still smiling warmly

Edgar would nod his head and look behind him to see the sexiest man on earth, Antonio Paganini the famous violinist!
"Awooga hot tall man with long hair" both Edgar and Rui managed to squeal out in awe upon the beautiful sight.

"I know I'm sexy 🥴 BUT- don't worry there's enough of me to go around ;)" Antonio said
"Now, I think we should all play the violin together. Don't worry Edgar I got you one ;)"
"So dreamy.." Edgar mumbled
*Rui blushed* "Of course. What shall we play?"
*Both Antonio and Edgar said "Daylight!" at the same time*
"Daylight it is." Rui replied
O
*and then they all play daylight by Morfonica the end*
I wanna kms so fucking bad I hope everyone knows this is a fucking joke I wanna cry gn I hope you can't sleep at night