Chapter 18: Who Won?!

Ladies and Gentlesquids! Today Is the long awaited, Final match! On Friday in round 5 the S4 won! And yesterday in Round 6 the Wolf Pack won!

The scores are now 3-3

The team that gets the 4th point wins the tournament!

Y/N's POV

"We can't make it obvious that we're trying to make the S4 win." I said. "Right, we have to make sure that we're playing our best and making sure they can win." Said Avery. "What if we win?" Asked Skylar. "I...I don't know, but that's our goal, making sure the S4 win." I said. "Alright, we gotta go." Said Jade. And we walked outside to meet the S4.

No one's POV

"They've been fighting hard to reach this point." Said Rider. "Right, I never seen the S4 have such good teamwork." Said Headphones. "Hm.." Goggles said. "What's wrong Goggles?" Asked Bobble. "The way Y/N has been acting! It's been bugging me lately ever since the tournament started, she looked so, extremely bored." Said Goggles. "Hm, Y/N is a skilled X-ranker, her moves are precise, she's strong, but she doesn't feel like it." Said Rider. "What do you mean?" Asked Headphones. "I mean, she feels like she doesn't fit in, in Inkopolis. I don't know but her face shows it." Said Rider. "Now that you mention it..." said Specs. "She did looked bored during the tournament." "Hopefully the S4 can make them feel like they belong." Said Rider

For the final match! The map will be at...one of Rina's Shifty Stations!

"Whaaaa?" Said Sky. "Well, that was unexpected." Said Aloha. "So..are they gonna tell us which map?!" Said Jade.

Alright Alright! Chill girl.

The map is at my personal fav,CANNON FIRE PEARL!

"I thought it will be the Dear Senpai stage." Said Y/N. "Me too, I need my killer wail."

At the Stage.

"Remember, make sure the S4 win." Said Y/N. "Right, we'll try.." said Sky. "Don't make it obvious, Kay'?" Said Jade. "Okey-Dokey!" Said Sky.

"...hm" said Skull. "Is something wrong Skull?" Asked Army. "Something is off about the Wolf Pack..."he said. "How off?" Asked Aloha. "Way off..they're up to something I think..." he said. "Either or we can stop their plan!" Said Aloha.

Everyone! The match is about to begin!

Today, the final match between The Wolf Pack and the S4. These 2 teams have amazing skills. Which Team will come on top?!

...The Wolf Pack vs The S4

Ready....

GO!

Both teams rush in to ink the stage!

"Let's pair up into 2 groups!" Said Y/N. Jade went with Sky and Avery went with Y/N.

It Looks like The Wolf Pack have decided to go in to 2 groups to Ink the stage faster!

"Hm...Aloha go for the cannon, quick!" Said Skull. "Okay~!" Said Aloha and Charged straight forward to the canon. "Mask take that side, Army go with me."

"Woah!" Shouted Sky. "Where did that come from?!" "The Canon Skylar, where else?!" Said Jade. "Um...the Sky?" Jade facepalmed herself.

While Avery and Y/N we're dodging the attacks from Aloha... "So..when are you going to confess to him?" Avery said. "Um...I don't know!" "AAAA!"Avery screamed.

Hit!!! A skillful shot by Aloha with that canon!

"Avery!" Said Sky. "No surprise she usually gets splatted first." Said Jade. "HEY! That is true though..." said Avery.

40% of the Stage belongs to the Wolf Pack, while the S4 has 50% of the stage painted. "We have to make a push Y/N!" Said Jade. "What do we do..." Y/N mumbled. "Hey I got an Idea!" Said Skylar. She swam to the other side without anyone noticing her. "Did anyone noticed she's wearing a blindfold?" Said Avery. Sky snuck over to Skull and you won't believe what she did.

She pantsed him..

"...AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!" Screamed the Girls. "Paaaaaaaaaaaantssss!" "Goggles taught me how to be swift!" She said. "I can't believe you Goggles." Said Rider. Guess the Wolf pack has a funny woman!

"Skylar! You idiot!" Said Jade. It caught the Wolf pack off guard! The S4 makes a push!

"Shoot!" Said Y/N. "Girls...Let's Ink away!!!!" Said Sky. "Y/N, you coming?" Said Jade. "....Yeah, Let's Go!"said Y/N.

Ooh! The Wolf pack are not giving up!

"It looks like Y/N is getting it!" Said Goggles. "You're right!" Said Bobble Hat. "She's enjoying the game..like a true Inkling would." Mumbled Rider.

Three!

Two!

One!

Times up!

It's...it's so hard to tell who won? Judd tell us! Hurry it up already!

T-The S4....

WINS!!!!!

Amazing! The S4 has defeated the tournament Champions! I wonder what Y/N thinks about all this?!

"...." "Y/N..." said Avery. But Y/n turned to her team smiling. "We lost, and I'm glad. The boys deserved it anyways, it was kinda boring being the Champs." Said Y/N. "Well, it was nice battling you girls!" Said Aloha. "Mhm! We're glad too." Said Sky. "Congrats on being the new champs, it was getting a bit boring." Said Y/n. "Hopefully we battle again someday." Said Skull. "Hopefully we'll see you in the Plaza some day" said Jade. "You're skills were amazing Avery!" Said Army. "Your's too!" Said Avery. "I guesss it wasn't sooo baaad.." said Mask. "Yeah! It was a great game!" Said Sky.