Chapter 1- (Y/n) is a clean freak

Info

"Talking"

"Telepathic Talking"

'Saiki thoughts.'

'Thoughts'

   Students were crowding inside of a classroom, watching as (Y/n) was cleaning the window. Jumping and doing tricks in order to reach places that were too high for him, he skillfully cleaned the window until it was sparkling clean. "Woah, (L/n)-Kun!" people awed. "Wow, it's so sparkly!" A masculine voice said.

He proceeded to wipe a desk off, taking a look to see if it was clean, then wiping it some more. "You're amazing (L/n)-Kun!" A female student who was standing next to him said. His homeroom teacher who was currently looking for him spotted him cleaning a desk "(L/n)-Kun there you are, you're late follow me."

Saiki POV

'This is my Highschool Pk Academy. 542 kids walk these hallowed halls.' 'The principle will not shut up.' A student thought. 'Despite this school's relatively small size, no one knows about my powers.' 'How many times did he say get into shape?' 'If they did know all chaos would break loose.'

Flashback

  'Back when I was in kindergarten I was undefeated in rock-paper-scissors. Which shouldn't surprise you since you know I can hear people's thoughts.' 'Some kids would cheat so I just tied them so they couldn't win.' 'In the laws of kindergarten, all battles are fought with rock-paper-scissors.'

  "Okay, Kusuo let's play rock-paper-scissors, if I win you have to share your treat with the other students." 'Even against A teacher I always won.' "How bout best of 3?" "Best of nine?" 'and won.' "Best out of 10, tradition says teacher just needs to win one round." She muttered the last part. 'And won.' "Let me show you a dump truck!" she then proceeded to almost punch little Saiki but he teleported away. 'After that, she disappeared from the school entirely.' 'I followed up that incident with even more success and it took a while for things to finally die down.'

Present

'I've learned its best to just stop using my powers.' 'Now I only use it when absolutely necessary, and I'm sure no one else is looking.' 'And the way I do that is to use telepathy!' 'Within 200 meters I can sense anyone.' "Guess who?" A voice said covering his eyes. 'Well that used to be the case, there's one guy that my powers always fail to spot.' "Hey there buddy!" 'Riki Nendo.' 'The guy no one likes but for some reason has taken a liking to me.'  Nendo then proceeded to keep talking. 'That's not what bothers me though, what bothers me is the fact that no matter how hard I try I can't read this guy's thoughts.'