1|ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ?

"Lisa, I don't think I can do this is anymore, I'm sorry."

"W-what do you mean" Lisa stuttered as she came closer to Jennie, hugging her tight.

"Lisa, we should break up," Jennie said trying to move farther away from Lisa. But Lisa still held her tight.

"Lisa, let me go," Jennie said a bit harshly.

"No."

"Now Lisa." Jennie was on the verge of exploding... and telling the truth. Even though Jennie told Lisa to let go, Lisa didn't. She wasn't going to let go of 'the love of her life.'

"LISA IF YOU DON'T LET ME GO I'LL LEAVE," Jennie shouted threatening to leave.

"Fine fine, just don't leave Jennie, I love you and you're the only one that I'll love." Lisa begged

"WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE! I'M DATING CHAEYOUNG NOW." Jennie shouted as she left the house and Lisa.

Lisa stood there hopeless, the girl she loved the most has left her. Her tears fell like a river falling down her once happy face. The house is silent, the house once filled with laughter by Lisa and Jennie, or even when they were together cuddling, the silence would be comfortable, unlike the one in the house now. The silence wasn't a good one. It was filled with sadness and only reminded Lisa that Jennie has really left, the love of her life... has left her.

But Lisa is willing to wait for her, "No matter how long it takes, even if it's a lifetime, I'll still wait for you." Those memories were precious to her and she won't let them go...or she'll try not to let them go.