Layla

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 325

Me or Corbyn still haven't said anything about the L word. To be honest I think we're both trying to avoid it. I'm not sure if I love him. I go into the kitchen to make lunch and I here a knock at the door. I look out the peephole and see a girl and thought it was Skye. " it's open" I yell and the person comes in. " who the hell are you" she says to me " I'm y/n who the fuck are you" I say with a bitchy tone   "I'm Layla" she said why in the hell was she here. " I was told that Corbyn lives here and I need to speak with him" she said " well pissy prissy Corbyn isn't here at the moment you can come back later" I say rudly " no it's fine I'll wait" she said. I wanted to beat her up right there but I didn't and decided to wait till Corbyn gets back.

10 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Y/n I'm back" Corbyn yells from the door. " omg coryyyyy i missed you" Layla yells and runs up and hugs Corbyn. He pushes her off "I'm not your Cory anymore" he says while walking over to me. My eyes widen with shock I decided I want to be territorial. "Yea and if you got a problem say it to my face" I said while smiling. "Really your with that skank what ever I bet she doesn't know what your like in bed".I instantly felt betrayed Corbyn told me he was a virgin but apparently he's not. I really hope that Layla is lying. " in fact she does know how I am and I know how she is and she great probably better then you could ever be." Corbyn says. He also said better than you could ever be hopefully meaning he hasn't had sex with her.

𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝-𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚑