« 3 »

Chapter 3: Central Town

Mikan Yukihara POV

"We're here" I said and walk to my desk. There was already a pile of papers waiting to be signed.

"You guys sit there" Hotaru pointed at the sofa.

They obediently sat at the sofa and quitely watched us work.

There will be a festival. The festival is called Alice Festival. The 1st day is Technical Ability's time to perform. The 2nd day is Special Ability's time. The 3rd day is Dangerous Ability's time but theh never perform so we filled it with a concert of famous stars. The 4th and final day we make a traditional show generation to generation. The Exchanging Alice Stone and The Masquerade ball.

●●●

"Next Stack" I pushed the finished pile away from me. I rested my back for a while at the chair.

"Mikan go rest for a while" Hotaru said. I looked at her. I wanted to say no but she will prohibited me to continue my work..

"Okay" I stood up and go outside and relaxed at the Sakura Tree. I hummed a song.

Aikatsu - Shining Line

●●●

After 30 minutes of humming and relaxing My energy is revived. Suddenly...

"Nice voice" A dark husky voice filled the air around me.

"Who's there?!"

"It's just me baka"

"Natsume.."

"C'mon Imai is looking for you"

"Ok" I stood up from the Sakura Tree and walked beside Natsume.

●●●

"Umm.... Natsume"

"Yes?"

"Are you forced to take this school ?"

"Hn"

"Did your mother cried for you ?"

"Nope, She only told me to find a girl with Brunette hair and Hazel eyes" He watched me. I looked at him for a while but looked ahead of me.

I walked back to the Student Council Room.

"Mikan,Do you want to go to the Central Town?" Said Hotaru

"Sure"

"Wanna come?"

"Alright" said the 2 boys

Hotaru Imai POV

So we go to the Central Town. I want to buy crabs and some tools and I want the boys to carry them.

"Mikan"

"Hm?"

"Where are you going ?"

"The usual place"

"Take Natsume with you"

"Fine"

Mikan is slow when it came to love. She doesn't even know that Natsume loves her. Well I have plans on my own.