268. Video Dating Service

I felt bored and frustrated as I played the dating tape that had finally come in the mail. I had signed up for a service where they recorded 5 guys in an interview, and I was able to pick which one I wanted a date with. They guaranteed results or my money back, and at the moment I was not impressed. The guys either seemed too judgmental or loud, or just downright awful, even though they were meant to match my form. I was about to turn the television off when the final screen flickered to view.

"Are you ready now," a boy checked, getting situated in his seat. He had blonde hair parted to the side, and blue eyes that were high definition even through a fuzzy video quality. His grin was more than I could take, and I swore I saw traces of a dimple. "Sorry. I just want this to go well."

How on earth did he not already have a girlfriend, let alone married? I stared at this gorgeous guy as he licked his lips before speaking.

He did a simple wave before sharing facts about himself. "Hi, I'm Leonardo DiCaprio, but everyone calls me Leo. I'm mainly interested in acting, but I also like dancing, art, um, taking risks." He laughed slightly, which instantly became my most favorite sound in the world. "I would not recommend skydiving. I almost died doing that shit. Oh? We're not supposed to cuss?" He leaned forward in his seat to hear the person shouting to him better. "Alright, I, uh, kind of have a dirty mouth, so I apologize for that in advance, but as you can see I can control it for this interview. My favorite colors are black and purple for outfits. My favorite food, get this, is fries drowning in Ketchup. Some people find that gross, but I find it fucking amazing. Sorry, there I go again using the f-word leisurely. Uh, I have a strong passion for the environment. I don't use plastic bags and that shit at the store. What's that?" He was talking to the inaudible voice in the background again. He creased his forehead as he raised his eyebrows, squinting his eyes as he interlocked his hands on his lap. "I can just say whatever I want now?" He laughed out loud again, which was music to my ears. "I think my interview's almost over anyway. I hope you pick me, and if you don't, I hope you find someone who makes you very happy, because whoever's watching this deserves the world. I just wish they could be sharing the world with me. Alright, I'll stop being a hopeless romantic and just shut up now. Bye, I guess." He did a final wave before static filled the screen, me rewinding the tape in a daze. I needed to call that Leo now.

"Hello," I asked after finding his number on the list.

"Hello?" His voice was even sexier over the phone, and I chewed on my lower lip to keep my cool.

"This is (Y/N). You know, the girl from the dating service. What I mean is I've picked you. You had a very convincing interview," I flirted.

"Really? I thought it was shit. I literally rehearsed what I was going to say, but that all left me when I got in front of the camera. Usually I'm not like that, but I've been wanting to find someone special for awhile now. Do you think you could be her?"

"Why don't you come over for dinner tomorrow night, and we can find out. I can make fries that we can drown in tubs of ketchup," I emphasized, making light of the conversation.

He laughed as my heart fluttered, gripping the telephone tighter as I heard him catch his breath.

"That sounds great, but you don't have to make fries, or have ketchup."

"What do you like besides that? I want you to enjoy the meal."

"I practically live off of pasta."

"Sounds good. Good to know your diet consists more of just ketchup."

He laughed and I could imagine him shaking his head, since there was a bit of rustling on the other line. "You're never going to let me live that down, are you?"

"Nope, but I think it's cute that's one of your favorite foods, really. I've just never heard it described that way before."

"Thanks. I have to go. I have an early audition tomorrow, but I will be there tomorrow night right on time," he promised, us exchanging information for him find my apartment before hanging up.

It was funny how even our conversation had flowed nicely, and my anxiety kept spiking as I lit the tall, red candles in the middle of our small table. The moment Leo arrived it took me a second to catch my breath. He was even more breathtaking in person.

"Hey," he greeted, stepping over the threshold as I blushed brightly.

"Hey. Dinner's almost done. The pasta just needs a couple more minutes to boil, and the fries are cooking in the oven."

"I thought you were joking about that," he smirked.

"Oh, I would never joke about food." I smiled as my sarcasm seeped through, happily bringing over our meal once it was done. "I hope you like cooked broccoli to go with your pasta."

"Thank you. It all looks delicious," he complimented, placing his napkin in his lap.

"Thanks," I bashfully replied, taking my seat across from him. "So..." I nearly laughed as I ducked my head. He intimidated me a bit, to be honest, in person, so gorgeous and unreal.

"So, this is some great pasta. I especially love the ketchup you made."

"Yeah, I always make it top notch," I played along, both of us bursting into laughter, since it was obviously from a bottle.

"I fucking love you," Leo joked, making me happier yet. Our entire evening went so well I almost pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. After we chatted on the couch while half watching Jeopardy! I showed Leo to the door, wishing he didn't have to leave.

"I had a great time," I shared.

"Sh..." He placed his finger over his lips before gradually smiling. "Don't let the people at the dating service know, or you won't get it free."

I giggled as I shook my head. "I don't mind. I think it was worth every penny."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, but there is one thing I wish they guaranteed."

"What's that?" His eyes were flickering down to my lips as he wore the cutest, little grin.

"A kiss."

"I think I can help with that." He sounded a bit huskier before gingerly cupping the side of my face, pressing his lips against mine sweetly. After he parted I couldn't wipe the smile off my face even if I tried. "I'll see you soon, (Y/N)." He gazed at me in absolute adoration before finally leaving. I knew I wouldn't feel warm until I saw him again, since my cheek already felt ice cold.

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this imagine. Please remember to comment, vote, and follow. Thank you so much! <3