#1

♡Tsukiyama♡ (there in college)

It was a nice relaxing day for Tsukishima for once, the sun was shining and the clouds were as white as snow unlike there usual grey.

He went to the glasses shop looking for the perfect pair of glasses that would suit him well, he finally saw a pair, they were round just like harry potters and they looked nice he thought it would be a nice fit.

He decided he would take those ones so he walked to the front tesk.
"I'll take this" Tsukishima said to the cashier putting the glasses on the desk.

But before the cashier could even turn around to scan the glasses and make him pay for them a man spoke up.

"Ah, hold on" the man said, Tsukishima turned around to where the voice came from and saw a greenish brown haired man.

The man picked up these nice looking black glasses and held them up.
"How about this one? I think this would look better on you", he slid them closer to Tsukishimas face.

Tsukishima looked at the glasses closer and slowly grabbed hold of them.
"Th...this one?" "Are you sure?" Tsukishima slid them onto his face and looked up.
"How is it?" The man asked.

Tsukishima grabbed a mirror and looked into it.
"Hmm"
He thought he looked nice with them on.

"I'll take these glasses instead" Tsukishima decided.

___________𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤!__________

It was another boring yet bright day at haikyuu college.

Yamaguchi gripped the handles of his school bag and smiled really brightly,
"Hello" he said to upperclassmen.

"Hi~ little kohai" Yaku said in response to Yamaguchi.

"Yes! Yaku senpai" he bowed after he said that.

'And Tsukishima senpai' he thought, staring at him in the process.

'Even today hes...'
'REALLY GOOD LOOKING' he turned a deep shade of red because of that single thought.

Tsukishima however just scowled then ignored him and walked past him, starting a conversation with Yaku again.

Yamaguchi kept his gaze on him and Lev came and stood beside him quietly, Yamaguchi didn't notice he was there.

Lev layed a hand on his shoulder and spoke.
"Yamaguchi got ignore again"
Yamaguchi jumped out of skin because he didn't expect lev to be there.

"T-that isn't true!" Yamaguchi said, trying to defend himself.

"Didn't you see him nod" "i saw him and im most certain he did" yamaguchi said, eyes closed and smiling widely at the thought of tsukishima staring at him.

Lev raised one eyebrow and repsonded with
"What nod, he just flat out ignored you"

"Hey Yamaguchi do you wanna maybe get our fortunes told?" "Maybe even Get your compatibility with senpai checked". Lev suggested, wiggling his eyebrows.

Yamaguchi sighed at Levs stupid suggestion.
"Im not going. You're always going on and on about dumb fortune telling or tarots~"
"Hey! I heard there skilled at what they do though."
"No." Yamaguchi waved bye and walked away.

Yamaguchi finally made it to his classroom, he opened the door and walked in he saw that there was a free seat next to tsukishima.
He dragged the chair out from under the desk and sat in it.
'Huh, Lev doesn't even know anything' he thought.

'He certainly said hello, im sure of it' he turned his head and glanced at tsukishima.
'Ah~ senpai i even love you name its perfect! Tsuki shima kei senpai!!'
He smiled happily at the thought.