Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Applying the black lipstick Hazel Byrnes looked at her reflection in the mirror. She messed up her jet black hair, loving the blue tips that sat nicely on her shoulders. She applied an extreme amount of midnight black eyeliner and massacre. Her hazel eyes looking almost green.

Her complexion so white which just added to her goth look. She donned on a tight black top that showed her belly, and black leather pants with studded ankle boots. She wore rings on almost all her fingers, sculls, crosses, you name it she wore it.

She grabbed her back bag and left the motel room. Here goes nothing. She received looks from anybody that passed her, like really she could not look that bad...she thought she looked hot. Aged twenty Hazel thought that as long as she was comfortable within herself than the world could fuck off.

Of course it did not help that she was in trouble... Her father the mayor of Carnes Hills did not overly like his daughters choices in life. So she attempted to move out. Against her fathers wishes of course, he wanted her under his control twenty four seven eight days a fucking week. Yeah not in this life time. Still he would have no bar of her moving out, said he needed her around.

Roger Brynes was her stepfather, married her mother and well was the only father she ever knew really. Now divorced he still wanted her to be home. He demanded she return home, sent his dumb guards after her too.

How many times was she escorted back? It was too many to count. So the once very blond Hazel changed her image completely, needing to get away. Her father wanting the perfect family, she was not that, he was going to remarry, a bitch who had three of her own kids, her dad thinking they play happy family for the media...

No... Hazel was not going to do that. Yes she loved him, more so than she loved her mother, at least Roger gave a fuck about her, Anastasia her mother couldn't care less where she went and what she did.

Hazel could sense her fathers men closing in on her. She came up with a plan. A man known as The Protector was around the area... Staying at this motel... She had done her research and sussed him out.

She knew he resided in room 101, but had yet to see him. Still, she knew that he was the most sort after body guard, if she could get him to get her out of here, like far far away, then she would be okay.

Hazel had money to pay him, she hoped it was enough, but first thing first, she needed to make sure it was him.

Waiting outside she looked up at his room... Come on... Come out. Hazel continued to scan the area fearing that her father's men were coming for her. Especially Vince Belousie... The one guard her father thought to be sent from god himself.

He always had an interest in Hazel, and no matter what, the dickhead refused to let her out of his sights. She loathed him, he made her feel so disgusting, pretending to protect her only so he could sneak a touch here or there.

It made her sick, her was probably the one thing that made her decision to leave her father's that much easier. Vince was forever eyeing her out, trying to kiss her, trying to touch her inappropriately. It was so creepy.

She wanted to bring it up with her father, but he was so busy all the goddamn time. So Hazel began doing everything in her power to avoid the creep. "You will be mine, I will be fucking you soon enough" He would say to her making her physically sick.

"In your dreams... Actually even in them it would not happen..." She would retort. It was not that he was ugly, quite the contrary, he was very good looking. Light brown hair, and very blue eyes... Body to kill for... But so not her type.