Chapter 3

Korea Special Forces Base 0630

After their briefing with Col. Gong, They went to their special room. As Joy was putting her things inside her locker, she smiled as she saw the camo jacket a stranger gave her. This didn't go unnoticed by the girls.

"Didn't know you still got that jacket unnie" Yeri said as Joy quickly put the jacket inside her locker to hide it.

"Come to think of it, you still haven't told us the story behind that jacket." Irene curiously said.

"Yeah Joyiah, you always smile whenever you see that jacket." Seulgi added.

"Unnie do you have a boyfriend?" Yeri asked although she already know the answer. She really just want to mess with Joy.

"Yah! how can i have a boyfriend when we are always assigned somewhere else? And it's not like we can date freely." Joy defended herself.

"Then how come you have that jacket? Who gave it?" Wendy added as she was also curious about the story behind the jacket.

"Later girls, I'll tell you later. I'll just take shower" Joy said since she's feeling sticky already.

After showering, she went back to the girls gossiping about something.

"What are you guys doing?" Joy curiously asked as she put the stuff she used to take a bath back to their places.

"Unnie, I just went to my friends and they said they saw two guys they haven't seen before went to Col. Gong. They think those guys are members of 'The Myth'."

The Myth

There were some gossips about it. An elite group of soldiers. Soldiers that took down famous international organizations. That being said, Korea's greatest assets that they're too afraid will become their greatest liability. Having to tackle big international organizations, their government became afraid they'll get swayed. That's why the government decided to dismissed this soldiers and is already living among us, still continuing to fight for what they believe is what's right. Only not in the battlefield anymore. They're called the myth since nobody has ever seen these guys and also maybe because the people that heard the rumors about them was too ridiculed of the achievement they've got.

"Yeri you still believe on those things?" Joy brushed off the idea.

"Unnie 'The Myth' is close to Col. Gong and you know Col. Gong is strict when it comes to civilian visitors." Yeri defended her beliefs.

"Yeri those guys must be some guys that has high position. If they think like that then they'll end up suspecting every civilian that visits Col. Gong." Irene added as she thinks that idea is absurd.

"Or they might be Col. Gong's family." Wendy added.

"Well unnies we have to think about it also. We haven't had any intel about them." Yeri surrendered.

Joy thought "hmmm, did The myth really exist?"

Meanwhile

Seoul National University Hospital 07:00 AM KST

The five just finished their breakfast and is about to go to their respective jobs inside the hospital.

"Hyungdeul Hyunsik hyung and I will go home now." Sungjae informed them.

"Okay, We don't have food there so just come join us for lunch later." Peniel reminded them and went to their office.

The 5 is living in a house together with Eunkwang and Minhyuk. Changsub, Hyunsik, Peniel, and Sungjae are Doctors. Changsub is in Pediatrics, Peniel is a Neurosurgeon, Hyunsik is a General Surgeon, Sungjae is the youngest double board in the country in General Surgery and Cardiothoracic Surgery. Eunkwang and Minhyuk manages the foundation Melody Foundation which is a foundation that helps anybody who needs help.