Preview

—Milo's POV:

My sleep is disturbed by the sound of loud moans and skin slapping and I want to puncture my ears at the lewd sounds coming from my living room. I open my eyes with some difficulty to be met with complete darkness and light snoring on my side.

The night was coming to an end, the street lights were reflecting against the facing wall and I could hear the cars honking outside. The excessive noise was one of the main reasons I hated my neighborhood but the sunset view I get from my living room's balcony was totally worth it.

I try to turn over to my left side after my right one went numb but the two sets of arms around my waist make it almost impossible.

"Arrow," I groan as I try to push his chest away but his hold only gets tighter on my waist. "Victor, can you please let me move?" I plead the sleeping man but he doesn't budge and I know better than to wake him up.

Fucking London and Malcolm.

"Fucking tone it down you disgusting rabbits!" I scream from my spot, hoping that it wouldn't wake up the two dead stones holding me hostage in bed.

I hear laughs coming from the other side of the door and hushing sounds before it finally dies down.

I try to get back to sleep but the two males engulfing me in a tight hold makes it hard to breathe, let alone fall asleep.

Victor was pressed against me from the back and my chest was facing Arrow's very ripped muscles. I bury my face in his neck and hear him hum with satisfaction in his sleep which makes me smile like an idiot.

Out of them all, Arrow is the one who changed the most this last year, I couldn't be any happier to have given this whole fuckery a chance and a major reason for that, is that I got to see the loving, delicate facade of the man who once sent me through hell and back.

But those were different times.

I start to drift back to sleep when I feel something hard rubbing against my already sore behind and I sigh exasperatedly.

"Victor, I swear to all the Gods in every mythology and religion, if that's your dick, I'm cutting it off!" I try to squeeze away from the awakening man into my sweet polite lover's arms but no success.

"Morning wood..." He complains in a cracked morning voice.

"It's not even fucking morning yet!" I cry out when I feel his hands sneaking under my shorts.

"It's dawn..." He protests with his breaths down on my neck and I snap my neck at him, glaring in the dark.

"Go join Malcolm and London..." I suggest, knowing the answer beforehand.

"Malcolm isn't keen on sharing and London is still pissed at me for last night..." He starts to kiss down my neck, playing my skin like some fucking buttons and I want to diss him for being so good at it.

"The two of you should stop this whole fighting for dominance circus because Arrow and I won't be taking the heat of your sexual frustrations anymore!" I whisper out, hoping not to wake up the sleepy vampire or let out an accidental moan.

London and Victor had since long decided to bump heads on who's more alpha than who, unfortunately for Arrow and I, we often find ourselves taking the sexual frustration but Malcolm makes it more bearable by keeping them under control.

The room is once again silent, except for Victor's heavy breathes as he rubs his woods against me from behind. I close my eyes and try to focus on displeasing things to prevent myself from getting hard as well, my legs were already jelly and I shouldn't be adding any torture to that.

Unfortunately, my body and my mind don't share the same opinion about our current predicament and soon enough, I can feel blood rush to my limp member, making it inflate by the second.

"I have work in the morning!" I groan, hiding my face in Arrow's chest when my shorts are pulled between my knees.

"You work for me and I'm giving you the day off," I could practically feel the smirk on his lips as he continues to kiss and suck my neck from the back.

"By this point, you are paying me to fuck me," I want to complain but the feeling of his fingers toying with the slick he left between my ass cheeks before we went to sleep makes my head go into overdrive.

"No, I'm paying you because you're my assistant and I'm fucking you because you're my boyfriend." His middle finger dives into me just like that and I gasp at the sudden intrusion of my intimacy.

"I fucking hate you!" I feel the urge to cry when he starts to twirl his finger inside but I try to keep it in, hoping that Arrow stays asleep.

"Ohh, is that so?" He adds a second finger to my torture and I grip into Arrow's arm for dear life.

"Vic!!" A throaty moan betrays me by escaping through my lips and my fingers practically dig into Arrow's skin.

"What the..." Victor doesn't stop when he notices that we woke Arrow up, instead, he takes pride into adding a third finger to my torture, to which I respond by screaming his name a second time, and a third... And a forth.

"Are you fucking him!?" Arrow's eyes light like a kid in a Christmas store, all signs of sleeps long gone as he holds my waist to keep me in place for Victor.

I was cornered.

"I'm just fingering him," Victor chuckles from behind me and I wish the ground would open and swallow me from embarrassment.

"Such a fucking slut," Arrow pecks my nose as Victor's three digits scissor my insides. "Come here, let's snuggle till he is done prepping you," he pulls me into his arms and I'm laying on his board chest with my shorts between my knees and a very excited Victor fingering me fast and hard.

One year ago, this image was a mere fantasy in my head but now? It's the daily treatment I get from my four boyfriends.

My four very supernatural, very charismatic boyfriends.

And it all started because of that night...

Published: July 5th, 2021.
Edited: not yet.

This book is a follow up of Milo's journey with the supernaturals who barged into his life. Please note that this cannot be read as a stand alone.

Regular updates will be started after July 12th, I hope this book will get your support and liking the way Vicious Bonds did.

Ps. This part is a preview of something that will happen in the middle of this story, it's not the continuity of the last chapter from Vicious Bonds, neither the end for this one.