20 years without you

.

20 years forward...the future...

DSMP isn't as popular as it was before. The other players have gone to live with their life, graduated, got a job, and had their own family.

Some, stayed.

DSMP is still known to everyone. And it still stayed in the hearts of the people who have supported them. But now, there are a lot of new YouTubers and Twitch streamers that create contents of Minecraft and other games. And over those years, there will always be new rising gamers and popular streamers that people would like to watch.

Tubbo still stayed as a streamer. He's really dedicated and had always loved playing games especially Minecraft. It has become his lifelong commitment and he genuinely enjoys it.

However, Ranboo had already left for about 10 years ago from playing games and streaming after he graduated from college. He had found a good and stable job in real life.

At first, he decided to balance out his streams and his work(irl). But things just doesn't go well that way, he needs to rest and needs to replenish his energy for him to be able to work full energy on his work tomorrow.

So he planned out his schedules, and since then he sometimes upload his streams.. then it has become rarely... And in the end, he had officially stopped streaming.

He realizes the life of an adult is really hard and it's not like how he was young before that he could just do whatever he wants and play games with his friends.

Ranboo had still stayed friends with everyone and they would meet up every once in while until they are too busy to meet up with each other and since then, they never had time to meet again..

One day on Tubbo's stream

An OG follower ask Tubbo on chat: When is the beeduo comeback?
╰(*'︶'*)╯

Tubbo read this loudly and then paused.

"You guys do know that Ranboo had been busy, like in real life. (*reads chat*) Well yeah we still talk with each other sometime, (*reads chat*) Uhuh me too, I'm also looking forward to playing with Ranboo again.."

Tubbo said this with a sad smile while playing with the new modded Minecraft. But in reality, it has been years since they've last talked with each other. And he really really miss him.

Tubbo is 37 years old now. The energetic young Tubbo is no longer here, but he's still the same funny Tubbo we always admire and adore. The thing is he has become matured. Matubbo. (get it? Coz Tubbo's matur-
as I was saying...

Tubbo had ended his stream.

It was still around in the afternoon and he felt like he wanted to go outside and get a fresh air.

He drove in his car and for some reason, he's at the Pizza Hut. Tubbo smiled as he remembered the good golden days of his life.

He thought to himself, Time flies by so fast, I have become an old man. And laughed nostalgically.

He went in and ordered. As he waited at the table, he saw a familiar man walking in the entrance door...

An Enderman!

"Ranboo?!" Tubbo exclaimed

Surprised, Ranboo also called his name and gave each other a big hug.

"Why are you here in the UK?" Tubbo asked excitedly

But before Ranboo could answer, a beautiful girl came by Ranboo's side.

Ranboo smiled at her then looked at him, "Tubbo, this is my girlfriend, (name). Love, this is my friend, Tubbo"

The girl smiles and responded with a "Hello!"

Feeling bitterly, Tubbo smiled and greeted her back.

"Wow I never knew you actually had a girlfriend." Tubbo laughs to hide this weird, undescribable feeling.

Ranboo also laughed at Tubbo's sarcastic joke, "Anyway, it's so good to see you here Tubbo it's been a while!" He said while his girlfriend went to the counter to order food, "She's actually my fiancee and we're getting married next month. I came here to surprise this to you, Tommy, George, and everyone else. You don't know how much I am happy right now Tubbo! It really feels good to be back here! Hey, do you wanna be my best man on my wedding?" Ranboo smiled excitedly

Tubbo spaced out for a while and Ranboo find this really funny so Tubbo just awkwardly laughs along with him.

So, he's getting married...

This painful feeling, he can't just shake it off. He feels like he's going to cry.

The Wedding Day

Tubbo became the best man of Ranboo that day. And every second, every minute, and every hour that passes by was a torture to him. But he smiles, he smiles because the person he loves smiles. And that's all that matters for him.

Who would've thought that all along, Tubbo had truly loved him all this time? These years?

He had fallen for him but when he fell, Ranboo wasn't there anymore.

Because he left.

And the other waited... for nothing.

1 Year Later..

Ranboo and the girl had their child,

and his name was

Michael.

THE END