The Origin and Reunion

10 Years ago in a cold winter night a young boy who served Justice but was soon corrupted by the evils of this world and once good a person to run away criminal with no family or a place to call home Ruv and faintly remember's a young girl who was his only friend lost in his memories

Present Day Ruv running away from the cops and hides behind a garbage can to lose the cops behind him hears  rustling someone getting closer to him he lifts his fists ready to fight who ever is behind him and yells "SHOW YOURSELF YOU COWARD" he said and slowly a Nun appears from the darkness and says I can help you from the police just follow me. Ruv not believing a Nun says "yeah sure but if you do anything I'll kill you''. She pulls her hand out and Ruv slowly grabs her hand and in a split second he's in a church and he's says in confusion "how did you do that" the Nun says if you want to know you have to remember....Ruv. Ruv frozen in how she knows his name says "how do you know who I am". The Nun walks up to him and hands him a scarf and says this will make you remember. Ruv looking down quickly remember who the girl was and that's the gift she gave him so many years ago and looks up and says with tears in his eyes but an emotionless face says "Sarv". They tightly and Sarv says "Welcome back Ruv".