The portal

Image from google the tag was gothic umbreon so I'm not sure if that's the artist or not I'm sorry if it's not.
Credits for video goes to •Ash Kill•
Please go support them, their content is very good and entertaining. 10/10 will subscribe!

Info: (This is an au so this is not accurate at all)

Tommy(leader/raccoon hybrid): engaged
18 years old
6'1

-Tommyinnit leader of Business Bay he is a dangerous man with a business to run. He knows who will follow him until the end and he knows who to cut losses when they no longer serve a purpose for him. He's tough and respected on the server. People know him as the "King Of Diamonds" after he earned the title of the richest nation from killing the god of money and wealth, Josh.

Tubbo(president/bee hybrid): married
17 years old
5'6
Ranboo(endermen/unknown hybrid): married
17 years old
6'6
Deo(warrior/blaze hybrid): engaged
18 years old
6'3
Bitzel(demon hybrid): single
17 years old
5'11
Luke(unknown): single
16 years old
5'8
Techno(piglin hybrid): dating
21 years old
5'8
Wilbur(ghost hybrid): married
24 years old
6'5
Philza(crow hybrid): married
32 years old
5'11
Dream(blob): married
21 years old
6'2
^You'll see this every chapter to each character mentioned in the chapter.^

{present time}
•3rd POV•

Deo flew his plane down after a long day of doing "business" with Pete throwing down his bloody armor and sword to the side as he leaned against the door frame of Tommy's house where he moved in so he didn't feel alone every night away from his sunshine.

Luke came up behind him and put a gentle hand on his broad shoulders filled with tension, "I want him back Luke... we need that portal done soon. I can't handle any more nights without my love!" Deo said sitting on the largely empty and, cold bed hugging himself pulling off his sunglasses showing bright red and orange eyes locked to the floor.

Bitzel opens the door to see Luke leaned against the bedpost and sighed grabbing them both pulling the 2 to the basement in Deo's old house, dragging them to a large room with a portal built in the middle with many command blocks and Redstone around the perimeter.

"I finally got it to work, we're getting our boss back today!" Bitzel said proudly soon getting tackled to the ground by Deo who hugged him tightly knocking the air out of him.

"Thank you so much, Bitzel!!" Deo yelled jumping to his feet pulling Bitzel off the ground with him.

Luke laughed and caught Bitzel before he collapsed to the ground again, "calm down Deo don't jump to the portal we need to pack if we're leaving." Luke said sternly earning a reluctant nod from the oldest.

{time skip}
•Dream's POV•

I was cuddling my fox husband when a notification from the server buzzed, I held out my wrist and a hologram of chat pulled up.

<server>: 3 members are requesting access to <DreamSMP> using <Portal> from <EarthSMP>

Dream sat up disturbing his husband's sleep to type a command.

<Dream>: show names.
<server>: TimeDeo, LukeOrSomething, Bitzel.
<Technoblade>: no not those guys from EarthSMP why are they trying to server jump?
<Tubbo>: I heard they lost their leader a year ago it's the anniversary date of his vanishing.
<Philza>: maybe they are trying to find him here, I say accept the request.
<Ranboo>: yeah I want to meet business bay I'm a huge fan!
<Punz>: Same.
<Technoblade>: lame! Blood for the blood god!
<Tubbo>: don't they kill gods?
<Technoblade> Heh!? They can try to kill me I'll destroy them!