12♡︎~*

♡︎ꕥ♡︎

♡︎ꕥ♡︎

SCOTTY, BENNY, HARMONY AND THE BEAST ALL WENT TO MR. MERLES YARD TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE FENCE.

"Hello?" Said Mr. Mertle.

"Um, we— we— we brought your dog home." Said Scotty.

"Hercules? How'd he get out?" Mr. Mertle asked.

"Well, what happened was, we hit a baseball into your yard. We tried to get it back." Benny speaks up.

"So you're the ones that've been making all that racket." Mr. Mertle said.

"Yes, sir. Were really sorry if we were bothering you but that ball means a lot." Harmony says being sincere.

"You get it?"

"Um yes." Said Harmony passing the ball to the older man.

"Well first time that anybody ever got the best of old Hercules. Why didn't you just knock on the door? I'd have gotten it for you." Said Mr. Mertle. Then all the guys were hitting Squints and Harmony was happy Scotty got avenged.

"We got the ball back didn't we?" He tried to reason.

"We almost died!" Said Harmony. Then Mr. Mertle was laughing. "Thanks for bringing him home. Come on in." Harmony, Scotty, and Benny all went inside.

"Your in trouble aren't you son?" Said Mr. Mertle asking Scotty.

"Yeah well uh that was my stepdads ball. I took it without asking. It was signed by Babe Ruth."

"George signed this?" Asked Mr. Mertle.

"George Herman Ruth? Yeah." Said Harmony.

"Wow you know you baseball. But son I take it back, your not in trouble. You're dead where you stand." Mr. Mertle says to Harmony and Scotty. They all look down on the ground disappointed.

"Hold on. Hold on." Said Mr. Mertle as he walked over to a trophy case and picked up a baseball.

"Here. I'll trade ya." Said Mr. Mertle.

"That's really nice of you, but the ball is really signed by Babe Ruth." Said Harmony.

"So is this one. And the rest of the 1927 yankees. " Benny and Harmony had their eyes wide they stepped forward and looked at the ball.

"Oh man. Murderers Row!" Said Harmony picking up the ball.

"Lou Gehrig!" Said Benny.

"Babe Ruth." Said Scotty pointing at the name.

"But why would you trade? That ones all chewed up." Scotty said pointing at the other ball.

"I got a lot of good stuff. Look at that stuff. Besides, you need it more than I do." Said Mr. Mertle.