1-14.

1 New day,new trip

Wilbur had woken in his bed,he sighed and yawned. He was tired. They had just gotten on a ferry to go across the sea. It was gonna take 3 days,so that meant 3 days with family,no adventures or anything else,just sitting in the bering sea for 3 long days,with tommy and tubbo the youngest bugging the heck out of him for 3 days,technoblade and dadza the oldest brother and dad chilling out and talking about big things,3 long days of just that..

Wilbur wasn't very happy with that, his family was annoying. They were called sbi family,meaning sleepy bois inc, even though they were never tired. They were always doing something

 Wilbur sat up on the bed and looked around his room. It was very empty. A few bags of the snacks he had,a guitar,a window and a bed. I mean it wasn't his own room so he couldn't do anything with it really.

 He got up and put on some clothes,a torn long jacket,a plain white shirt,brown baggy leggings and a beanie on his head. The beanie was special to Wilbur since Philza had created it for him. He grabbed his guitar and sat down on his bed and started to play. 

“There once was a place..” he sang,he had made a new song, he never knew what to call it though, his voice was soft and beautiful when he sang, ever since he was little he played guitar and sang, his main hobby was to write songs. 

but before he could finish Tommy had run into the room,wearing his white shirt,with short red sleeves and a red collar,brown shorts with black shoes. “Wilburr!” he called out. “Can you play with me and tubbs?” he asked.

 Wilbur nodded. Tubbo peaked into the room. Wearing the same thing as Tommy but his shirt is black and yellow striped T-shirt. Tubbo cheered a little “yay!..” he said as Tommy ran over to him. ''You're It wilbur!” he yelled and ran. After the game Wilbur went to his room. 

Philza had been laying down,he hadn't been feeling good. Tommy was running around annoying technoblade now. Wilbur got  up and stretched after while. ,he started to walk to Philza's room. “Dadza?” he asked as he walked in. Philza looked at Wilbur and sat up.Philza had been wearing a dark green shirt,black leggings,a green and white striped hat,a black long jacket, white socks.  “Yes wilbur?..” he said. “Are you alright?” Wilbur asked and sat next to philza. “You don't look too good..” philza sighed and rubbed his eyes. “I think I might be a little sick wilby. But it's alright..” he said and smiled a little. Wilbur hugged philza and left the room. Philza layed down again.

 Wilbur sat back down in his spot. Meanwhile Tommy had still been chasing technoblade, technoblade always dressed fancy as he could get,he had a fake crown,a white shirt with a puff on the top,a red cape,jewelry and brown leggings,black shoes. He was philza’s favorite of course.

 ‘TECHNOooo!!'' he yelled. “What tommy!?!” technoblade said,annoyed at him for bugging him. “Am bored!!'' Tommy whined. Technoblade shrugged. “I don't know what to tell ya! Go find something” he said, crossing his arms. Tommy crossed his arms and mumbled something quiet. “Fine then! I'll go annoy dadza!'' Tommy said angrily. Technoblade turned around. “Don't.” he said simply.

Techno. Pt 1

 Technoblade had been the oldest kid of wilbur and tommy so he had to most responsibility when philza or anything happened,so he was strict and cold sometimes

wilbur

Wilbur had been the second oldest. He liked playing guitar,singing and being calm,along with adventures,he just normally had to do some work,check in on everybody and report to philza. 

philza

Philza was the dad of the group who had to take care of them and everything. He was calm and nice,but also strict when needed.